• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NicheForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
I review your trade history and found out one trade very strange :

Lot size = 0.3 Sell GBP/JPY (profit 100 pips gain $321.61) on 07/Feb/2013.

Is it manual trade? I dont think your EA will increase the lot size form 0.01 to 0.3 suddenly !!

Please advise us.

Thanks.

There are 3 trades like that. They are for sure manual. This is a very common system to show great results. It is called "pyramid". You take in this case 8 accounts with same initial capital. You put the expert that you want to advertise on all of them. Then at some point you enter with a full margin position on 4 accounts in one direction and with 4 in the other like a hedge. The result will be 4 destroyed accounts and 4 with 100% profit. You do this again with 2 in one direction and 2 in the other and the result will be again 2 destroyed and 2 with 200% profit (100% made in first round + 100% second round). With the 2 accounts remained, you do the same thing again and the result will be the account they show. 300% profit from 3 trades and you are top5 in FPA :D

feb 24th I subscribe this EA,3 days back ea disappear,allready sent 4 maills,no proper reply,I the gays are scam,statement not originel ,all away this ea,0.1 lots are manual trade

Back