NINOSLAV- PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS SCAM!!! www.profit-forexsignals.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Forex Peace Army,

Just a quick UPDATE on my issue.

What I lost with Profit Forex Signal was my $1650USD TRADING BALANCE + EA Trade Copier fee of $350USD.

Profit Forex Signal immediately refunded me $350USD the EA Trade Copier cost which I paid for.

And now they have promised me to refund me remaining $1650USD which I lost by following their EA Trade Copier.

Out of $1650USD they already refunded me $300USD, so only $1350USD is left.

I offered them this solution to refund in parts, this is not a big matter to me as long as they willing me to refund full loss.

I am happy with that. Profit Forex Signal promised me to refund remaining $1350USD in next week or two. On Monday I should receive $600USD.

It's nice that Profit Forex Signal is not hiding and not running away from this and that they are paying me back all the funds which I lost following their EA Trade Copier.

I will close this CASE as RESOLVED once I receive remaining funds.

I do not know anything about their current financial situation, Pharaoh, this is was my Idea to make it easier for both parties to receive this loss in parts.

Thank you,
Rastin Sezavar

Update us whenever you got your full refund, and make this thread resolved, Best of luck !!!!

Funny, those awards were from somewhere else the last time I looked. :p

I don't suppose you could point us to the exact page where awards are listed?

Did anyone win anything besides their "partner" profit-forexsignals?

hello, i am rastin sezavar. My nickname is rastinsezavar

i can speak with mr.ninoslav and he full fit her promise. he transfer to me all of my money. and really he is a good man because he was honest by me. my real name is aidin hatami and i come from iran(persia) . when i spoke with him Respectably i understand that he are a Culture man.
he send me money by WU about 3 weeks ago. and i make new user because i share my password with a bad man and he change our agreement was marko (that bad man) write this place my words in english because her english language is perfect. now my task is write about profit forex signals and i have to say they full fit their promise. my skype id : aidin.hatami1- my yahoo id : rastinsezavar@yahoo.com my email : rastinsezavar@yahoo.com. if you have any question contact with me i can show everyone Receipt that show mr.ninoslav full fit all her promise

There are issues with the aidinhatami account.

aidinhatami used an anonymous proxy. Rastin.Sezavar didn't.
Rastin.Sezavar's account shows as active 5 days after aidinhatami claimed to be him.
Two days after claiming his name is Rastin Sezavar, he posted this in another thread...

Hello to all!
My name is aidin hatami, I have recently join to Hikman Solution group. Their website is hikemansolutions.com I really do not know how they find my contact information, but before I join to them they show me some screen shots where there is really good results. When I ask them why they only sent performance on request, they reply to me that they have use myfxbook to verify their performance, but someone use to copy their geniue trades unauthorized from myfxbook, and that they must make their results like private. Later, when it was too late I have find out why their results are not verified and hidden, they manipulate with it. Also I have contacted myfxbook to check is it possible that anyone copy trades using myfxbook without approvement and I got negative resopnd.
I have paid for service $250. And start to using their trade copier. They have very fast blown my account and I have lose $1500 very soon. Ok, I noticed that their trades are not good, and I stop to use service. After that I contact them to try to get refund, because I was not satisfied with results. After that they stop to reply to my emails, and start to ignoring my requests. Can anyone help me how to get out my money from them?
Also in mean time when I try to back my money I have also find out that this is one man website, it run Zygimantas Sukys he pretend that he is some John Henry from London, but I find out that he is from Litvania and that he just study at London, so address what is at his website is some appartment what he rent while he study, also his trading experience is equal to zero, there is no 9 traders like they mention at website. This is from their website
Our group is team of 9 traders:
John (founder, harmonic pattern trader, head of Medium Risk- EA)
Marko (Package UNLIMITED trader, head of Low Risk- EA, trades based on 15/30min charts)
Jonathan (head of Package UNLIMITED, harmonics trader)
Rick (head of Package SWING and High Risk- EA, swing trader, long time trades based on 4h/daily charts)
Matt (Scalper)
Abdal (Head of Scalping- EA, trades based on 1/5min charts)
Luke and Zig (in charge of Skype, E-mail, Facebook, Twitter support, website development).
Stevo (news trader)
You can check it at About Us | Hikeman Solutions group but also I have proff that no one from list do not exist.
I have also leave bad review at their review page at FB page, and noticed also more bad reviews. Now, they also hide that reveiw page and reply with this message where they insulting me etc.. please take a look screen shot.
[2:48:08 AM] Hikeman Solutions: you are kidding me right? and you call me scammer, you are scammer, I knew this will happen. YOU RETURNED YOUR MONEY AGREEMENT FULLFILLED AND NOW YOU ARE ASKING FOR MONEY! YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT GOD AND THAT YOU ARE GOOD MAN, YOU ARE BAD BAD BAD MAN, LIAR, GREEDY, SELFISH LIAR! I HAVE FULL PROOF!

He do not have any kind of prof, if he have it, let show it here
Sincerely,
aidin hatami
email:rastinsezavar@yahoo.com
phone:+989367462681
my facebook:https://www.facebook.com/aydinhatami#

For this thread to be declared as resolved, Rastin needs to come back and use his original account.

And you need more than 1 year to update us with this information!? Why you approved his posts if you noticed that it was not sent from original account? I though that FPA pay attention for that.
Andrew

I don't have time to personally read every new post in Scam Alerts. Your reply, which was 3 years after the post, brought it to my attention. Just like the comment you recently left brought it to my attention that a review over one year old was left from the same IP you used to register your account less than one month later.

Since that he did not show up to denied those post what you say that are from proxy, it is all true from that proxy servers and his second account or what ever.. That it is not true he will surely show up from original (or first used account) to denied all of that from his second account.

Your company has a bad history of fake reviews and fake awards. Because of that, I have to consider a proxy-only "substitute" account to be unreliable, especially in light of the other problems I pointed out.

If he shows up from his first account and reports the issue as resolved, I will mark it as resolved

If he really wants something from the second account to be trusted, he needs to come back very soon. He needs to not use a proxy. He needs to explain in detail all the problems I pointed out with the second account. I'll give the second account until 5 pm New York Time on Monday. If it has replied by then, I'll examine the claims. Otherwise, I'm going to lock down that account as a probable imposter of the person who started this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back