Nison Forex Academy - More than 53% discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romas

FPA Advertising and Partnerships
ForexPeaceArmy.com does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive discounts to our members.
How we select the vendors? We select them through your reviews, forum feedback, or performance tests.
Why we do that? Because of our large audience, vendors bring you unique deals not available anywhere else.

If you get offended by such offers please click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/profile.php?do=emailsubscriptions and edit your email preferences.

Hello Fellow Traders :)

Today I am happy to introduce you The Candleman - Steve Nison

They have made a brand new cource called Nison Forex Academy and agreed to give a special launche price for FPA members.

Please note this is not refundable so please read carefully all information bellow and on the site before you make your decision.

Romas

Here is what good people form candlecharts.com say:

Almost every trader knows about candlestick charts.

But very few know how to use them correctly.

Using candlesticks in the FX markets can be tricky.

That's why we have to look to candlestick expert Steve Nison.

He's the undisputed father of candlesticks in the West.

And he can show you how to avoid the problems most FX traders stumble into blindly.

Click here for info about Steve Nison

Nison Forex Academy | The best way to combine candlesticks and FX

HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT STEVE CAN SHOW YOU...

* Learn the #1 mistake made by FX traders

* Steve's key trading rule - don’t do a FX trade without knowing this!

* How candlesticks are different in FX than other markets

* Avoiding FX “Profit Leakers”

With just a few key strategies, you can maximize your FX trades while decreasing risk.

You'll be amazed at how easy it can be to incorporate these important tweaks.

Hurry and check it out now to maximize your success with candlesticks.

More info here: http://ow.ly/dMVA6

This special offer expires Saturday September 22 at 9:00pm Eastern

Last edited:
Advertising

I'm getting concerned about the amount of member initiated advertising that is starting to creep into this website.
I have always regarded FPA as a source of unbiased and fair information, and have often consulted its broker ratings, member's views, etc.
I realise that it is necessary to display advertisments in order to cover costs, but when members start promoting vendors there is an obvious potential for conflict of interest.

How closely do the moderators investigate the integrity and reputations of the vendors being promoted?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting concerned about the amount of member initiated advertising that is starting to creep into this website.
I have always regarded FPA as a source of unbiased and fair information, and have often consulted its broker ratings, member's views, etc.
I realise that it is necessary to display advertisments in order to cover costs, but when members start promoting vendors there is an obvious potential for conflict of interest.

How closely do the moderators investigate the integrity and reputations of the vendors being promoted?

Hello John,

FPA Freebies and Discounts is created with a purpose to get discounts for FPA members. Since FPA is large community it is likely to get discounts from the vendors for various products.

We do check vendors to the best of our abilities. We check what other FPA members say about particular vendor at its review site. We do background investigation ass well.
It's possible a bad vendor may slip through at some point. Good companies have turned bad before.

Please be aware of this. Not every product is suitable for every trader. These offers are for you to consider. These are not an FPA endorsement saying that an offered product or service is just right for you.

Everyone should read all the information provided and decide whether some product might be useful or not.

All we do is getting discounts and sharing information about them.

Thank you,
Romas

JohnHL

I quite agree with you on the side of caution.

However i believe the FPA being a police against FX "Criminals" understands the implication of getting involved in anything that would dent its image.

Nonetheless they have shown professionalism especially regarding testing EA's on live accounts before they allowed the vendors to sell to FPA members at discount prices which is a welcomed idea. While the results of some of these vendors seems good, the FPA has severally advised buyers not to see these offers as endorsement from them.

Nevertheless buyers should do their homework properly before spending any penny.

Agree with John,
I began looking to FPA as an unbiased FX consumer protection site. Sending out what appear as endorsements for tested product tarnishes FPA's reputation.

I accept that they may be good products and they may have been tested and they're not necessarily endorsed by FPA. It's all about perception and perception IS reality.

Maybe the answer is to CLEARLY state that the products offered are NOT an endorsement and that individuals should make their own assessments.

The site's doing a great job. Keep it up.

FPA members have asked about getting items at discounts and the FPA has delivered.

Just like advertisements, discounts offers are not and never have been endorsements.

You can ask our advertisers how much special treatment in the forums and reviews their ad money has bought. They will all say "none". The same goes for any company making a discount offer.

Romas and I can't guarantee that a company won't later turn out to be bad. Even the NFA and CFTC can't guarantee that. Ask the clients of PFG Best how well they were protected by regulation. Romas and I are very selective about which companies are allowed to make offers this way. We both know that all it would take is a few of these offers having issues with FPA purchasers to wreck the program.

Not all products are suitable for all traders. These offers are chances to consider if you want to get a commercial product at a big discount or not.

My name is Paul Siegel, and I work directly for Steve Nison at Candlecharts.com. We are very proud of the work that we offer on educating students around the world regarding the use and benefits of candles in their trading. The course that we have offered here is specific to using candles in forex and we have received tremendous feedback from our students. Due to the great reputation of this website, we decided to offer this course at a discounted price for a limited time. We stand behind all of our products with lifetime support and have been in the business of educating traders around the world. Steve Nison is considered to be THE guru of candles. I wanted to post on this site if you have any questions about our company or this Frontline Forex product, please feel free to email me directly at: paul@candlecharts.com

There is so much free information out there on the web about candle sticks and patterns anyone that hasn't already done so should go threw all the free info before ever considering buying a course that probably isn't any better than the free stuff available
Forex Military School | Complete Forex Education by a Pro Banker - Forex Peace Army Forum

So Mr GURU of candles can you give a FREE example of a powerful candle pattern so people can gauge if a course on candle's could possible be worth nearly $500 above the FREE stuff available?

P.S. Cant wait to meet the GURU of trend lines next week:)

reply from Candlecharts

Thanks for your comment regarding candles. This is a very common query from traders with the knowledge that there is a ton of "free" information available. And you are certainly correct, that there are many sites that provide this "free" info. However, I can tell you from past experience and from thousands of traders around the world that are currently using our education...that most of the "free" education out there is not correct. Candles in your trading is what you make of it. Meaning, if you put enough time studying the correct candle education, you would have a much better understanding of market psychology and price action. As many traders and former traders will attest, it takes bad information to make that one bad trade that knocks you out of the market. While many other sites provide this free education with good intentions...there are multiple mistakes that they make in their candle analysis. There are many examples out there from other sites that provide candles that have shown incorrect examples which potentially could lead to severe trading losses.

Bottom line is that there are multiple reasons why many top institutions come to Steve Nison for candle education and analysis. And this is why he had been educating individuals from around the world who want to invest in their own education and trading careers! I hope that this short reply helps in understanding why we are the premier candle educator. I would encourage you to contact me directly for any further questions that you may personally have

There is so much free information out there on the web about candle sticks and patterns anyone that hasn't already done so should go threw all the free info before ever considering buying a course that probably isn't any better than the free stuff available
Forex Military School | Complete Forex Education by a Pro Banker - Forex Peace Army Forum

So Mr GURU of candles can you give a FREE example of a powerful candle pattern so people can gauge if a course on candle's could possible be worth nearly $500 above the FREE stuff available?

P.S. Cant wait to meet the GURU of trend lines next week:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back