Mannatastic

Recruit
Scammed out of over $50K by trader promising 2.5% daily returns in dollar denominations. Bait and switch, locked account insisting that additional deposit to bring contribution up to $100K will free up weekly automatic distributions. Bogus looking website, with daily "trades" that "win" dollar denominated "earnings". Sometimes the trades are identical in terms of date, time and amount. Very frustrated, ongoing appeals via Whatsapp to top up the account to get my earnings. Assuming that would be good money after bad. Anyone heard of this outfit, doesn't appear in searches.

Here's what they say about themselves at nitrotrades.com:

About Us​

NitroTrades is a registered legal international investment company. The company was created by a group of qualified experts, traders and analysts who specialized in the stock,option,forex, bond, futures, currencies, gold, silver and oil trading with having several years of extensive practical experiences of combined personal skills, knowledge, talents and collective ambitions for success.

They refuse to provide any information regarding with whom they are registered. I'd like to be definitively cheated so I can set this aside and work on repaying myself.

Feeling very stupid, but there you have it. I've filed reports with the FTC and the FBI, but not had any responses.

Anyone have any ideas as to best course of action? I will not be attracted to your being able to make up my earnings, I"m looking for genuine experienced advice.

Thanks, real people.

Scammed out of over $50K by trader promising 2.5% daily returns in dollar denominations. Bait and switch, locked account insisting that additional deposit to bring contribution up to $100K will free up weekly automatic distributions. Bogus looking website, with daily "trades" that "win" dollar denominated "earnings". Sometimes the trades are identical in terms of date, time and amount. Very frustrated, ongoing appeals via Whatsapp to top up the account to get my earnings. Assuming that would be good money after bad. Anyone heard of this outfit, doesn't appear in searches.

About Us​

NitroTrades is a registered legal international investment company. The company was created by a group of qualified experts, traders and analysts who specialized in the stock,option,forex, bond, futures, currencies, gold, silver and oil trading with having several years of extensive practical experiences of combined personal skills, knowledge, talents and collective ambitions for success.

They refuse to provide any information regarding with whom they are registered. I'd like to be definitively cheated so I can set this aside and work on repaying myself.

Feeling very stupid, but there you have it. I've filed reports with the FTC and the FBI, but not had any responses.

Anyone have any ideas as to best course of action? I will not be attracted to your being able to make up my earnings, I"m looking for genuine experienced advice.

Thanks, real people.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg
I haven't been able to do this, I don't have an account number for one thing, which the "manager" didn't seem to register as an issue. They have noticed this review, and are pissed off. 'why would you do that?" Why indeed. Exhorting me to send good money after bad and have faith is not a recipe for confidence. I was apparently on the verge of having my account withdrawals corrected, but now this negative review is an obstacle. Ha ha ha.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-28 at 09.10.28.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-28 at 09.10.28.png
    256.2 KB · Views: 3
I haven't been able to do this, I don't have an account number for one thing, which the "manager" didn't seem to register as an issue. They have noticed this review, and are pissed off. 'why would you do that?" Why indeed. Exhorting me to send good money after bad and have faith is not a recipe for confidence. I was apparently on the verge of having my account withdrawals corrected, but now this negative review is an obstacle. Ha ha ha.
Sorry? You don't have an account number?

About Us​

Thanks, real people.
I also got scammed by this platform too, fortunately am on the verge of getting justice we could team up for greater strength to fight for a common cause, i don't know how i can get in contact with you but you can email me at REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: Sharing an email address is a great way to meet dozens of recovery room scammers. Replying to a "contact me" request by a new member is another great way to meet recovery room scammers.

Check your private conversation messages for the message from FPA Admin Bot.

Back