• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nittrex.io

General discussions of a financial company
How do you know they are scammers? Have you an account with them, and have you carried out crypto trades with them?

Yes and i try to recover my money for over one month and they don't answer anymore.they sold my phone number to scam companies and now i try to recover my money a legal way with claim to ftc and fbi

Yes and i try to recover my money for over one month and they don't answer anymore.they sold my phone number to scam companies and now i try to recover my money a legal way with claim to ftc and fbi
Well, I just received a profit payment from them today. Nittrex so far works for me.

Yes it is. That is why I am looking for the experience of others. A number report very good results from Nittrex. I am able to take funds from my Nittrex account and deposit them in my bank independent of action by Nittrex brokers.

I will be vigilant. But if Nittrex continues to make money for me, and I continue to withdraw profits, I will post my evaluation here.

Back