• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nixse.com

General discussions of a financial company
I open an account with nixse fairly recently and placed my first order on March 25th. I found this broker myself browsing the web: nobody ever recommended or mentioned it to me. I decided it was worth trying. I didn't invest a lot of money because I don't want to risk my money and I don't know yet whether nixse is a fraud or not.

Today I talked with support, smart guys, I'll tell you. I had a controversial situation on a deal. The support team suggested how to solve the problem correctly.

Have you solved the problem?
Yes, everything was decided in a couple of hours. I have only positive reviews of Nixse.com and I share the joy. On Monday, I ordered a withdrawal of $ 1000 and today they were credited to my account. I've done this before, but it took about a week. But for one day it is generally unexpected, thanks to my broker Andy and the company.

Yes, everything was decided in a couple of hours. I have only positive reviews of Nixse.com and I share the joy. On Monday, I ordered a withdrawal of $ 1000 and today they were credited to my account. I've done this before, but it took about a week. But for one day it is generally unexpected, thanks to my broker Andy and the company.
This is great! What services do you use for withdrawal?

This is great! What services do you use to withdraw money?
It is very convenient to work with the Nixse.com company. There are many convenient services here, and it is profitable and quick to replenish and withdraw through wallets: the commission is zero and everything comes much faster than through other banks, within 1-2 days.

It is very convenient to work with the Nixse.com company. There are many convenient services here, and it is profitable and quick to replenish and withdraw through wallets: the commission is zero and everything comes much faster than through other banks, within 1-2 days.
Do you have experience in trading? Have you been trading with any brokers previously? Maybe you’ve studied trading

Back