NO 1 Options - Unreliable Broker

NandaniM

Recruit
I started trading with no1 Options in Jan 2015. In February 2016 all my investments were redeemed.
The investment and the profits were not refunded, but I was asked to send wire transfer US 8000 then again US 12,000 with a promise of US 40,000. I did recover my US 8000 through a company in Singapore. Did not send US 12,000. I am still waiting for the refund of Investment and Profit upto February 2016 from No 1 Options.

The Broker debited US 12,000 against my account and sent a false message confirmed the money was sent to my bank account. The payment method was Bonus,which means the company of falsifying the
investors accounts.

I have attached e mail communications with No 1 Options,
Banking history records

Attachments

• Compliant Against No 1 Options –Withdrawal Requests and unacceptable Bonus Credits.zip
    182.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Banking History -31-03-2016.zip
    71.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Written Complaint –Investments with No 1 Options.zip
    109.1 KB · Views: 9
Hi, can you please say how you managed to get back $8000 through bank in Singapure.
Thanks a lot.

I started trading with no1 Options in Jan 2015. In February 2016 all my investments were redeemed.
The investment and the profits were not refunded, but I was asked to send wire transfer US 8000 then again US 12,000 with a promise of US 40,000. I did recover my US 8000 through a company in Singapore. Did not send US 12,000. I am still waiting for the refund of Investment and Profit upto February 2016 from No 1 Options.

The Broker debited US 12,000 against my account and sent a false message confirmed the money was sent to my bank account. The payment method was Bonus,which means the company of falsifying the
investors accounts.

I read you mail conversations. On feb 19 they say yo you that Sean is no longer working with no1options. But after several days on march i received mail from Sean who proposes to trade insead of me. These liars should be hard punished somehow.

I read you mail conversations. On feb 19 they say yo you that Sean is no longer working with no1options. But after several days on march i received mail from Sean who proposes to trade insead of me. These liars should be hard punished somehow.

Obvious they are a bunch of liars. The main thing is to recover the investors money stolen by the group of companies. After redemption of my investments, Jacob wanted me to pay US 8000 from my credit card. I could not pay from my credit card, and then Jacob asked me to sent a wire transfer, US 8000 as per the agreement. The money was sent to a company in Singapore.a collecting agent for No 1 Options.
Since No 1 Options did not pay the profits and investments due , I had to inform company based in Singapore that No 1 Options did not honour the agreement.
After I explained to them why they should not be involved in collecting funds,Company in Singapore refunded the money collected by No 1 Options through them.

They are all based in UK, how about UK police ?

If they claim a UK address, a complaint to ActionFraud and to the FSA can be good things.

Back