No one fraud company https://www.nexcellfx.com

Rehan buman

Recruit
I invested $6000 with Nexcell, it is a fraud company
I am also one of the victim of this particular company having paid them 6000 dollars now they are over reacting its my humble request to all you people lets go to Surat where they based, they employed so many people but place is only one surat or vapi gujrat, please be together i am already in touch with Surat police to trace their number, just remember one thing if we come forward we can save others money please please please come forward keep in touch on phone whats up etc my no. is 9029464239

together we can take them to right place in police custody

I invested $6000 with Nexcell, it is a fraud company
I am also one of the victim of this particular company having paid them 6000 dollars now they are over reacting its my humble request to all you people lets go to Surat where they based, they employed so many people but place is only one surat or vapi gujrat, please be together i am already in touch with Surat police to trace their number, just remember one thing if we come forward we can save others money please please please come forward keep in touch on phone whats up etc my no. is 9029464239

together we can take them to right place in police custody
When you invested?
Site is coming offline at my end.

Back