No signal for Thursday or Friday this week

Sir Pipsalot

Former FPA Special Consultant
Sorry guys,

I got caught without internet connection for a day or so as I'm moving this week and it's been a lot more hectic than I anticipated. Because of that, I'm not really trading and keeping up with the markets as much, so I don't feel like I can put together a quality signal until I get more comfortably set up and can catch up on some research.

I have been bullish EUR/USD medium term for over a week now and continue to manage a few profitable long trades. I'm looking for final TP's on them in the 1.3760-1.3800 range.

Anyways, good luck trading out there and sorry for the lack of signals to end the week. I plan on coming back next week set up and ready to go.

Take care,
Sir Pipsalot

Sorry guys,

I'm taking one more day off publishing complete signals as my moving process has really taken up a lot more of my time and energy than anticipated. Last time I didn't produce a full signal, but I did express bullishness on EUR/USD:
I have been bullish EUR/USD medium term for over a week now and continue to manage a few profitable long trades. I'm looking for final TP's on them in the 1.3760-1.3800 range.

The EUR/USD did indeed not only work into that target range, but it topped out there making it the perfect place to take profits. We've topped out at a key enough area to shift bias from bullish to neutral, meaning I'd look to either buy bigger dips off the hourly, or sell rallies near resistance. Looking forward to Tuesday, we have the FOMC interest rate statement which is bound to bring us some volatility, but I just haven't had enough time to research it properly to preview it adequately for you all.

Anyways, good luck trading out there and sorry for the lack of signals for the last few days. Another day or so and I'll be good to go, so I look forward to talking with you all then.

Take care,
Sir Pipsalot

Hey Pipsalot, I really miss your daily updates! Hope you're OK.

Since you've been getting the Elliott Wave forecasts longer than I have, and you said that they have caught every major market turn so far (and now they are puzzled at the new top), what are your other sources saying?

I've subscribed to a blog written by a "legendary trader" and just at the end of last week he wrote his bearish indicators are off the charts. Meanwhile the markets just keep putting in new recovery highs... I'm beginning to lose faith in any kind of predictability if the best ones just keep missing and missing.

When was the market like this last, and what happened afterwards?

Thanks!

Everything's fine, I just took a little extra time off to get things sorted out. As far as bearish readings being off the charts, I trust those readings, but as I said for the last few weeks, I'm waiting for confirmation of a turn lower before acting on them again. We may be just starting to get that now early this week.

Back