No signal Thursday

Sir Pipsalot

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hey guys,

I'm not feeling well tonight, so I won't be putting out a signal for Thursday as I need to get some extra rest and I'm a little off my game right now. The Euro long I called in Wednesday's signal did fill and I still think it's a valid trade. UK Retail Sales is a great trade usually, so read up what Crazy Cat has to say about it if you're interested in trading it.

Take care,
Sir Pipsalot

Get better

Sorry to hear your sick Sir Pips. I agree there is a possibility of some uptrend for pips, but overall I agree with Sive Morten that we are going to see more bottom. Occasionally with a chance to grab some retracement pips. Those are hard to catch in a down-trending pair. I afraid I'm not as good as you at calculating them. You have done an excellent job at nailing them. So tonight I have no questions....just praise and a prayer for a speedy recovery.;)

I agree with Sive's words: "...problems in the EU are heavier than in the US and overweight them."

Long term US economy seems to be recovering faster, however with some big problems in the real estate market though, comparing to the EU economy. Current situation in EU in far from bright. I'm from eastern Europe and the analysis here are quite frustrating. Seems we're heading more and more towards bancrupcy... something that can relate to the Greece situation.

Anyway I intend to wait a bit longer where the trend is heading before finaly deciding what to to with the eur/usd pair.

I agree guys that the Euro long term is headed much lower. I've even been so bold as to say may go as far as 1.0000 over the long term, but that's going to take quite awhile. These are daily signals, not montly or weekly updates... so when the next couple of days look to be setting up a bullish countertrend pattern, I'm going to call it like I saw it. I was waiting for the right set up to get back in short on the EUR/USD for the long term again because I thought the odds were better that we see some form of strong retracement higher relatively soon before the downtrend resumed, but with the break lower today, that reality seems to be changing.

Last edited:
Sir Pips,

Glad to see your still amongst the living.

Yep, it's good to call short term daily signals and speculate on the future. Any more than a couple of days and you need a crystal ball..:D

I look forward to your call for the upward shot. I wont go long, but I will short when the long runs it's course. I feel more comfortable trading in the direction of the overall trend....being still more of a newbie. :embarrassed:

Take care.

p.s.: Been beating the bushes on forums and looks like a lot of folks are calling to go long around 1.3140...according to their elliot wave. Just thought I'd share that.

Back