no trading signals

I've been getting mine almost every day. They don't always come at the same time, and occasionally, they mention that there's no major news planned for a day or two and then don't send ones for those days.

Check and see if they ended up in your Junk/Spam mail folder by mistake.

Have you received the signals for today (Jan. 15-16), Pharaoh?

I signed up yesterday and have been waiting for today's signals. It's 5:55 pm. here on the west coast now.

Also, I saw that Felix/Sir Pips also post the daily signals videos on Youtube under the name "Forexbastardsdotcom". But I'm not sure what time they post them each day, or even if they post every day there are trade opportunities.

Tony

Mine came in just after 2 am Eastern (and did include an apology for being late). It looks like the posting on the website today was at 2 am, and it includes a link to the video, so that must have been put up at least a few minutes earlier.

Generally, the text version includes a video link. I can only recall a handful of times where there was text without a video, and one time where there was only a video without text.

Adapt

After getting reviews from felix for abt 4mnths i was able to study how he comes up with his assumptions,and also i have also learned 40% of Felix assumptions are sometimes wrong,im not saying he lies,all im saying he's prone to error,so i would advice all of you to understand how and why he able to "predict" market reactions,its very easy, so nowadays i just read felix comments or that sir pips guy just to verify if our thinking is on the same path.

Back