1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No withdrawal from YoutradeFx

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Michel Boehle, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Michel Boehle

Michel Boehle Recruit

Hello,

I try get withdraw my money from my YoutradeFx.com account. They should do that in 5 working days. Today it's 8 days ago when I ask for withdrawal. No contact possible. After a few attempts I got someone on the and they say they should pay me back after a confirmation. It's still quiet. No money, no conformation.

How do I get my money back? I contact my own bank. I try do undo my creditcard deposit.

Michel

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Here are some steps to follow:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...-having-troubles-withdrawing-their-funds.html

Regarding your bank, it comes down to 3 things. 1. How long ago the deposit was. 2. How well you explain the situation. 3. How well the bank handles these sorts of complaints.

First, gather your evidence, including trading account statements and anything on the YouTrade Fx website that talks about withdrawals. Then, contact the fraud department at your local bank. Explain carefully that the services a broker provides include deposit, trading, and withdrawals. Ask about a chargeback based on failure to provide a legitimate withdrawal.

Please report back here and leave an update.

3. Michel Boehle

Michel Boehle Recruit

I mailed Jonathan Logger now for a second time. First time i get no answer. I posted a mail to the 'contact us' bottom as you advised. My contact at YouTradeFX, Daniel Collin keeps quiet, though the the last time he answered he told me the withdrawal could be take place any minute. It was 2 days ago.

4. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Captain

YTFX are scam, don't wait for answers and consider your actions

1 person likes this.