No withdrawls

jjloss

Recruit
I was with binary options at the start then they went in with lionstradefx.com I have not recieved not one penny from this company they have all of the necessary options but my account has been frozen at 10,255 USD since august of 2017 I have called them several times I get a voice and in the end they hang up and the line goes dead , so I tried to get some of my money back by stopping payment on my credit card . if any one has a good contact number for the people please post it here I got an e mail for the new number it get the same results , these people have taken my funds and at any moment I expect to see a large loss and no funds will be left in my account . I think I have been scammed and I have reported them to the FBI with all documentation uploaded to them.

I was with binary options at the start then they went in with lionstradefx.com I have not recieved not one penny from this company they have all of the necessary options but my account has been frozen at 10,255 USD since august of 2017 I have called them several times I get a voice and in the end they hang up and the line goes dead , so I tried to get some of my money back by stopping payment on my credit card . if any one has a good contact number for the people please post it here I got an e mail for the new number it get the same results , these people have taken my funds and at any moment I expect to see a large loss and no funds will be left in my account . I think I have been scammed and I have reported them to the FBI with all documentation uploaded to them.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Back