No1Options blocked my withdraw after unasked bonus

hi amal,

congratulaions to your victory!!
Hopefully this gonna work with my bank too.
Thank you for your post.

Hi guys,

here an update if you are interested.

Unfortunately, I have to say that it seems like I cant get my money back. Last few months I tried it with different things. I was in contact with actionfraud.police.uk, gambling commission, EU customer care, my own layers and legal costs insurance, my bank because of charge back the money i deposit. And all of them said they cant help me.
It is a shame that these thieves can do whatever they want and scam hard working people. It's really a shame.

The last thing I can do is to do the turnover on my account and hope for a withdrawal. But to be honest, i don't think they gonna do this.

turnover will not help. if 540 days has not passed from the date of deposit file a chargeback. bank must accept you chargeback. its you right to give a chargeback

Do not allow No 1 Options Managers to trade on your behalf. They will use up all your money and will not give any money back to you. I have not received even the balance money on my account, since 2015. I have stopped trading and requested my money back. It is almost impossible to recover the loss.
This company is totally unreliable, there no evidence of a physical location of this company. Money invested is 100% risk and total disaster.

Do not allow No 1 Options Managers to trade on your behalf. They will use up all your money and will not give any money back to you. I have not received even the balance money on my account, since 2015. I have stopped trading and requested my money back. It is almost impossible to recover the loss.
This company is totally unreliable, there no evidence of a physical location of this company. Money invested is 100% risk and total disaster.

no i do not give them access. but i think the dont need your permission, i think if they want, they can put all your money on a losing trade. I mean what should you do if they do so? That is a shame.

I could not find the physical location of the business No 1 Options. I have stopped trading and waiting for refund of the balance in my account since 2015. The big lesson I learnt is that never send any money to the company you do not know ,who are not a registered legal entity. As a result there is no way one could legally to recover losses.
Do not allow No 1 Options mangers to trade on your behalf.

Back