No1Options blocked my withdraw after unasked bonus

dagogi

Recruit
Hello FPA Community,

my name is Goran and i have a problem with No1Options.
I started on 09.03.2015 with No1Options and my first deposit was 100€.
After that, Daniel Collins contacted me and promised me to teach me how to trade like him and make a lot of money but only if i would deposit 5000€ for a VIP account. We did 4 or 5 sessions where he showed me his strategy and after that i should decide if i either want to top up to 5000€ or not.
I said that i dont have that amount of money so i tried to top up with my savings and several deposits.
On 09.04.2015 i did an another deposit with 2500€, 06.07.2015 again 1000€ and 14.07.2015 100€.
In the meanwhile Simon Krauss contaced me, he said he is the boss of Daniel Collins and he is not satisfied with my trade volume. He said that its to our both interest to have a lot of volume and he wanted me again to top up to 5000€. The reason was if i would top up, he can give me signals i could follow and if there is a loss, he would give me the money back from his account, no bonus no turnover, its money from his account. This was before the last 100€ i deposit. He pushed me again and again to top up but i didnt had the money and he pushed me to try a deposit with my credit card and the allowed amount with my credit card was the 100€. He said it is ok, they count my account as VIP because i tried to deposit and with the 100€ he can said to his boss that we tried to deposit to 5000€ but it was only possible with 100€. But he want to help me earning good money an thats why he count it as VIP. I did a few trades based on his signals. But then i saw that he didnt gave me the lost money back. I contacted him and he promised me to clear this issue. He gave me the money, but BONUS money. I contacted him again and asked him about the bonus and we talked about the bonus and that he knows that i didnt want a bonus. He said that this dont count as bonus, but its the only order typ in the system that he can choose. After that i tried the first withdraw. Please see the file.
I tried several withdraw, first with the bonus, cause i thought it is not a bonus and the last withdraws without the amount of the bonus. I contacted them so many times and asked for my money, but Simon Krauss didnt answered and the support said they will contact him. But after a while Gerd Reed contacted me and, suprise, he pushed me again to deposit more money, so we can work together. But since the bonus from Simon Krauss i didnt deposit anymore and did not one single trade. On monday i tried it again and pleased them to withdraw my money, cause im really in financial troubles since 2015. I thought i would make fast money and pay the bills back.
And on monday mister Mark Gordon called me. He watched my history account and he said they know that this was not an asked bonus and those people how did this things to there clients are not anymore with No1Options and his job is to repair their reputation on the internet. He work only with clients like me, where is an issue and it is in his interest to clear those issues. He said he cant withdraw my money, becuase it is a bonus in their system and they dont have a button where they can delete the bonus. The only chance is to turnover the balance and that is what he want to do for me. I should give him the permission to trade for me and he will do the turnover for me in 10 working days.
I mean if they want, and i read a lot about it several times, the brokers can do trades without the permission if they are scam, so why he asked me for my permission?! Maybe they really started a task force to correct their reputation. Can you help me guys what to you think about that and what should i do next?

Please sorry for that long thread, but i think it is important what i wrote.
Sorry for my english and thank you in advance.

Goran

Attachments

• withdraw.JPG
    withdraw.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
Hello FPA Community,

my name is Goran and i have a problem with No1Options.
I started on 09.03.2015 with No1Options and my first deposit was 100€.
After that, Daniel Collins contacted me and promised me to teach me how to trade like him and make a lot of money but only if i would deposit 5000€ for a VIP account. We did 4 or 5 sessions where he showed me his strategy and after that i should decide if i either want to top up to 5000€ or not.
I said that i dont have that amount of money so i tried to top up with my savings and several deposits.
On 09.04.2015 i did an another deposit with 2500€, 06.07.2015 again 1000€ and 14.07.2015 100€.
In the meanwhile Simon Krauss contaced me, he said he is the boss of Daniel Collins and he is not satisfied with my trade volume. He said that its to our both interest to have a lot of volume and he wanted me again to top up to 5000€. The reason was if i would top up, he can give me signals i could follow and if there is a loss, he would give me the money back from his account, no bonus no turnover, its money from his account. This was before the last 100€ i deposit. He pushed me again and again to top up but i didnt had the money and he pushed me to try a deposit with my credit card and the allowed amount with my credit card was the 100€. He said it is ok, they count my account as VIP because i tried to deposit and with the 100€ he can said to his boss that we tried to deposit to 5000€ but it was only possible with 100€. But he want to help me earning good money an thats why he count it as VIP. I did a few trades based on his signals. But then i saw that he didnt gave me the lost money back. I contacted him and he promised me to clear this issue. He gave me the money, but BONUS money. I contacted him again and asked him about the bonus and we talked about the bonus and that he knows that i didnt want a bonus. He said that this dont count as bonus, but its the only order typ in the system that he can choose. After that i tried the first withdraw. Please see the file.
I tried several withdraw, first with the bonus, cause i thought it is not a bonus and the last withdraws without the amount of the bonus. I contacted them so many times and asked for my money, but Simon Krauss didnt answered and the support said they will contact him. But after a while Gerd Reed contacted me and, suprise, he pushed me again to deposit more money, so we can work together. But since the bonus from Simon Krauss i didnt deposit anymore and did not one single trade. On monday i tried it again and pleased them to withdraw my money, cause im really in financial troubles since 2015. I thought i would make fast money and pay the bills back.
And on monday mister Mark Gordon called me. He watched my history account and he said they know that this was not an asked bonus and those people how did this things to there clients are not anymore with No1Options and his job is to repair their reputation on the internet. He work only with clients like me, where is an issue and it is in his interest to clear those issues. He said he cant withdraw my money, becuase it is a bonus in their system and they dont have a button where they can delete the bonus. The only chance is to turnover the balance and that is what he want to do for me. I should give him the permission to trade for me and he will do the turnover for me in 10 working days.
I mean if they want, and i read a lot about it several times, the brokers can do trades without the permission if they are scam, so why he asked me for my permission?! Maybe they really started a task force to correct their reputation. Can you help me guys what to you think about that and what should i do next?

Please sorry for that long thread, but i think it is important what i wrote.
Sorry for my english and thank you in advance.

Goran

So sorry to hear about your case But FPA already issued warning against them, you can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11382/www.no1options.com

They want you to give the green light for them to trade so that when they eventually lose all your money, which they will, they will blame it on you and said you have given them permission to do that. So do not promise them that. What you can do now is quickly drop them an email (accounting, compliance, help, support, account managers);
1) No one is to touch or trade your account without your written permission.
2) You want to close your account immediately.
3) You want to withdraw the balance in your account immediately.
Do a screenshot of your account balance, and the withdrawal request you have put in and attach that inside your email.

If you can dig out any past emails/skype conversations where they promised that the loss will be covered with money not from bonus, it will help a lot too.

Thank you for your answers.

I did this several times. Wrote them mails, sent them skype and mail conversations but without success.

And Mr. Mark Gordon said on monday to me that they know that thats not my fault. They know it is the fault from no1options.
But the point is that i need to do the turnover although it is an unasked bonus. :/

Hi guys,

update. Another account manager contact me and hes suggestionwas, to give him the permission to trade with my money. He said he can turnover in one month.
But i didnt give him the permission, cause i dont have trust in this company anymore after over a year now of waiting for my money.

What to do next guys?!

Hi guys,

update. Another account manager contact me and hes suggestionwas, to give him the permission to trade with my money. He said he can turnover in one month.
But i didnt give him the permission, cause i dont have trust in this company anymore after over a year now of waiting for my money.

What to do next guys?!
You invited them to this thread yet? Also do not fall in same trap again to give access of your account to anyone.

Back