No1Options blocked my withdraw after unasked bonus

1. No matter what promises and claims are made, do not deposit one more cent with No1Options.

2. If any other company magically gets your contact info and calls/emails you to "help" you with the problem, it's a trap.

3. If you used a credit card, contact the fraud department of the issuing bank and ask about a chargeback.

If the bank won't cooperate or if you used bank wires to deposit, WinChargeback may be able to help you.

There's never any harm in complaining to ActionFraud.

If you used credit/debit cards, you can try a DIY chargeback at your bank. The odds are lower than when getting professional help, but the cost is only of your own time.

I did contact WinChargeback few months ago. I had no luck because I did not contact them within three months after I deposited the money.
Then I filed a case with Financial ombudsman Cyprus- This case cannot be dealt with Ombudsman. Also contacted UK as advised by FPA, I have been very disappointed with NO 1 Options and stopped binary trading completely. Never deal with people whom we have not met.

A few countries (such as the UK) let chargebacks for fraud be filed as long as 540 days. You need to check with the bank and with any consumer protection agency in your country.

Back