• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem no1options is scammer ,any body can help

I am having an issue with a company
i am asking all victims of no1options to write all contact deatils of the persons from no1options

better name , skype . email , mobile number if present at this thread

HTML:
<a class="twitter-timeline" href="https://twitter.com/no1optionscheat">Tweets by no1optionscheat</a> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Code:
<a class="twitter-timeline" href="https://twitter.com/no1optionscheat">Tweets by no1optionscheat</a> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations for your won

hope all victims won like you

did you won chargback by yourslf of by assisst of legal advisor and what it name and conatct details
did the rules of master card applied to visa as my card is visa

i won it myself.actually its easy you just need to show all the mistakes that options did and give chargeback.you should justify your chargeback well.please take a look at my chargeback letter you can use the same.our cases are similar.tha same i can say.you can use 540 day chargeback rule.services not provided.

congratulations for your won

hope all victims won like you

did you won chargback by yourslf of by assisst of legal advisor and what it name and conatct details
did the rules of master card applied to visa as my card is visa
Did you also get cashback? Why some of ur old videos are not working?

FPA Forums Team Note: You are looking at a thread from 2016. Some URLs may have changed or may no longer be valid.

Back