NoaFX not paying withdrawal for a month...!

Alright and make sure that you use proper tag in yuor Scam Folder thread. Best of luck

I just opened new thread in scam folder. I released also a review 1 star and I will wait be published for opening a court case. I made a complaint also to FMA NZ.

with alot of new impressions over many complaints with numerous bodies in NZ and SG I can only give the advise to stay away from any of thes emickey mouse jurisdictions... NZ is deregistering CMI or rather HAS already so the FDR has no responsibility to cover any claims made...all bodies are merely looking to cover their a**es and absolutely noone is helpful in ANY way...thank you new zealand for helping.... NOT

Hello guys... Actually i'm using Noafx for almost 4 months now and i have to withdraw money often and i have no problen with that!!! I'm getting my funds almost instant via skrill or within 1-2 days.. I dont understand why you say you can't withdraw funds.. Really....

Glad to hear someone who has just joined FPA is reporting her good experience with NoaFX, contrary to what 3 scam alert threads have already been reporting so far.
Eleftheria please tell NoaFX people there are still more than 1M funds waiting to be returned to their rightful owners. Maybe they could try to "instant" return them as well.

Glad to hear someone who has just joined FPA is reporting her good experience with NoaFX, contrary to what 3 scam alert threads have already been reporting so far.
Eleftheria please tell NoaFX people there are still more than 1M funds waiting to be returned to their rightful owners. Maybe they could try to "instant" return them as well.
lol like thats gonna happen any time soon...buddy requested his withdrawal what in december and karthik had the cheek to tell him that he was the one that was out of line by daring to ask where his rightful funds were.....customer service out of the top drawer right?

My wager is that NoaFx has about 16 ir 17 days left until it's labelled as a SCAM.

My wager is that NoaFx has about 16 ir 17 days left until it's labelled as a SCAM.
i just wish more people had read through my initial findings on my original online4x thread that totally tied everything up,i guess it just got lost under the pages and pages of scam alerts unf

Hello guys... Actually i'm using Noafx for almost 4 months now and i have to withdraw money often and i have no problen with that!!! I'm getting my funds almost instant via skrill or within 1-2 days.. I dont understand why you say you can't withdraw funds.. Really....

It's your FIRST message here, I think you understand what I mean.... please show us screenshot of transaction... you MUST give us proofs of what you say....

It's your FIRST message here, I think you understand what I mean.... please show us screenshot of transaction... you MUST give us proofs of what you say....

Agreed Alex, although I'm afraid a screenshot still counts for nothing. I hold plenty of fabricated screenshots and even MT103 SWIFT messages NoaFX has sent to me for wires which had never been issued and never landed. We are addressing con artists here and not forthright people. They feel pretty at ease with forgery of bank documents, let alone screenshots.

Back