NoaFX not paying withdrawal for a month...!

Hello guys... Actually i'm using Noafx for almost 4 months now and i have to withdraw money often and i have no problen with that!!! I'm getting my funds almost instant via skrill or within 1-2 days.. I dont understand why you say you can't withdraw funds.. Really....
when did you last withdraw exactly?

Agreed Alex, although I'm afraid a screenshot still counts for nothing. I hold plenty of fabricated screenshots and even MT103 SWIFT messages NoaFX has sent to me for wires which had never been issued and never landed. We are addressing con artists here and not forthright people. They feel pretty at ease with forgery of bank documents, let alone screenshots.

yes next to impersonating staff and other people...its a one man con show from karthik in my opinion

It must be noted that Capital Market Investments Limited is still liable under New Zealand law for all its prior obligations regardless the current struck off status.

Also someone from Noa FX ormore so CMI with the name of Bryan Preston has contacted FPA saying he would look into the matter and help to solve it - this has been going on for one month almost and he came back with nothing but that he has no technical access to any accounts to see anything and has to coordinate between offices which he hasnt managed to get done yet --- so far absolutely not of any help and just another play for plausiblity and to buy time it seems

He's got until next week to get something fixed for one of the 3 cases, or else NoaFx gets labelled as SCAM.

Not yet. The review page still lacks the official FPA seal of scammyness. This will be case #3.

Back