NoaFX withdrawal problem

Go have the same conversation with them, but as soon as they say they can't discuss it, identify yourself as the person who started the thread.

To those who have withdrawal problems with Noa,

Let's form a group and then take law actions against Noa to get back the fund invested.

I have engaged a lawyer and send a letter to Noa.

Will you join and form?

Chan

To those who have withdrawal problems with Noa,

Let's form a group and then take law actions against Noa to get back the fund invested.

I have engaged a lawyer and send a letter to Noa.

Will you join and form?

Chan
Yes I do . let me know

Yes I do . let me know

Hi there I'm sure you had a look at my thread I'm waiting for $3881 from NoaFx I'm not to sure what your lawyer will charge in order to take the case to retrieve the funds could you let me know this kind of information.

Kind Regards
Brendon

Yes I do . let me know

Pierre,

Taking law action requires another amount of money to hire law firm to sue Noa. Are you sure to do so?

Let me ask my lawyer whether we can form a group to take legal actions against Noa.

My Skype name is siufat0149 and my email address is teddy0149@yahoo.com.hk. Please contact me to discuss this.

Regards,

Chan

Hi there I'm sure you had a look at my thread I'm waiting for $3881 from NoaFx I'm not to sure what your lawyer will charge in order to take the case to retrieve the funds could you let me know this kind of information.

Kind Regards
Brendon

Brendon,

My lawyer do charge to retrieve the funds. What type of information you want to know? Do you consider to form a group with other clients of Noa to sue this company?

Chan

As I said we would have to first find out the cost and then take it from there I know there is one person who said they owe him $325 000 and I think he has tried the legal route speak to him as well he is part of forexpeacecarmy

Back