NoaFX withdrawal problem

Brendon White

Recruit
Hi my name is Brendon and I think I'm being scammed by NoaFX in regards to my withdrawal which is close to $4000 its been almost 4 weeks now and the only response I get from them is either an auto response from their support giving me a ticket number and that is as far as it goes. They don't engage on live chat and when you phone there company it's a voice message telling me that they not available and that I should leave my name and number and they will contact me back which doesn't happen either. I'm very frustrated in this situation and wondered if there is anything I can do or any type of recourse action I can take.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brendon

I deposited via credit card. About 1 month ago it was $500. They returned about $472 only not any of my almost $4000 dollars

Hi my name is Brendon and I think I'm being scammed by NoaFX in regards to my withdrawal which is close to $4000 its been almost 4 weeks now and the only response I get from them is either an auto response from their support giving me a ticket number and that is as far as it goes. They don't engage on live chat and when you phone there company it's a voice message telling me that they not available and that I should leave my name and number and they will contact me back which doesn't happen either. I'm very frustrated in this situation and wondered if there is anything I can do or any type of recourse action I can take.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brendon

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

I would like to post all forms of relative correspondence in regards to this matter from Noafx that I have received in regards to this matter from the beginning so that you can see all their responses besides there automated responses from their support team. I will cut and paste all their responses and hopefully you can see the predicament I'm sitting in and then I will invite them to this thread and hopefully we will get some form of proper response if they have the professionalism to respond to this thread. I'm in the process of putting all of this together please allow for a little bit of time in regards to my next post

I initially deposited $500 via my credit card and started trading with NoaFx on which as far as I can recall was on the 29th of August 2016 as per my first trade history which I can view via my Noafx mt4 paltform trading history account number 2088919553. I did not originaly read there rules in regards to what they view as scalping which is any trade taken and closed within a 4 min period which as I said I was not a where of at the time. I traded succesfully for about 3 weeks and within that period allotted an account of over $6000 thanks to some winning trades and some losing trades and thanks once again to NFP. As a result of making decent profits I decided to put in a withdrawal of $3981which was responded with this next email

Dear Brendon White,

You have requested the withdrawal from your MT4# 2088919553 for 3981.

Please allow 1 business day for your request to be approved. Once approved, please take note that it may take up to 2-3 business days for yoursupport@noafx.com

Regards,

NoaFX Customer Support

And then I received this next mail from there company

Dear Brendon White,

Greetings from NoaFX Customer Support!

Brendon, thanks for getting in touch with us.This mail regarding your query in live chat.

We hereby inform you that, as per NoaFX norms Scalping is not allowed in Ultra account. (Scalping – any trade that is held open for less than 4 minutes or have a take profit of less than 3 pips, whichever applicable.) We have attached the Terms and Conditions for your reference.

Since you have earned your profits with trades which lasted less than 4 minutes, the profits you have earned through Scalpinghas been reversed.

For your kind information Scalping is allowed in Pro account, Hence we suggest you to upgrade you account to Pro account.

If you have any clarification with us please feel free to get in touch with us.

Our NoaFX team is always ready and happy to assist you around the clock.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Rick Roldan

NoaFX Customer Support

All of this took place on the 8th August 2016

I can provide the trading history I copy and pasted after that email and as I said I did understand there point of you as I did not read there rules on scalping it only seemed fair so here is my email address brendonwhite3@gmail.com if you would like a copy of my trading history and please let me know your findings as to what they were in entitled to take back.

Here are the rest of their emails from then on and you can make an educated decision

This same old automated response for any question

Aug 9

to me

Dear Client,

This is to acknowledge that we have received your email. We appreciate you getting in touch with us and we assure you that we will look into the matter right away.

In the meanwhile, please feel free to write to us for any other query at support@noafx.com as we ensure to respond to all the queries received within 2 hrs !

You could also avail our Customer Live Chat facility that is available 24*7 for a more speedy resolution.

To know more about NoaFX operations and services, please refer to our FAQ

Sincerely,

Customer Support Team

I was then told via live chat that the amount I was entitled to in my account was $4800 so I put in a withdrawal request for that exact amount and this was after what they had decided to take off my account for scalping of which they never gave me a figure. Only the balance amount of $4800

Dear Brendon White,

You have requested the withdrawal from your MT4# 2088919553 for 4800.

Please allow 1 business day for your request to be approved. Once approved, please take note that it may take up to 2-3 business days for yoursupport@noafx.com

Regards,

NoaFX Customer Support

NoaFX

Aug 10

to me

Dear Brendon White,

Your withdrawal request from MT4 ID 2088919553 for 4800 USD has been approved at 10/08/2016 10:15 UTC.

Please note that the request will be processed and the funds will reach you at the earliest.

If there are any questions or if you need any assistance at all, please contact us at support@noafx.com

Regards,

NoaFX Customer Support

The next mail

NoaFX via amazonses.com

Aug 10

to me

Dear Brendon White,

We have received a withdrawal request from MT4# 2088919553 for 3981 USD. However, we regret to inform you that your request could not be processed due to one or more of the following reasons:

1. There were insufficient funds in your account. Please note that a minimum balance of $40 is to be maintained in your account.

2. Request for the withdrawal amount exceeded your account balance.

3. There were opensupport@noafx.com

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

NoaFX Customer Support

No correspondence again from them till the 16th August 2016 until a query from my side as to where my funds are

Ticket Received - Brendon White

Inbox

NoaFX via freshdesk.com

Aug 16

to me

Dear Client,

This is to acknowledge that we have received your email. We appreciate you getting in touch with us and we assure you that we will look into the matter right away.

In the meanwhile, please feel free to write to us for any other query at support@noafx.com as we ensure to respond to all the queries received within 2 hrs !

You could also avail our Customer Live Chat facility that is available 24*7 for a more speedy resolution.

Sincerely,

Customer Support Team

http://www.noafx.com/support.php

Brendon White

Next Email

Brendon White

Brendon White <brendonwhite3@gmail.com>

Aug 17 (13 days ago)

to info

Good day to you please could I inquire in regards to withdrawal from my NoaFX account MT4 id 2088919553

Here is an email regarding the withdrawal

Dear Brendon White,

Your withdrawal request from MT4 ID 2088919553 for 4800 USD has been approved at 10/08/2016 10:15 UTC.

Please note that the request will be processed and the funds will reach you at the earliest.

If there are any questions or if you need any assistance at all, please contact us at support@noafx.com

Regards,

NoaFX Customer Support

Then I received this info

Dear Brendon White,

Greetings from NoaFX support.

We are pleased to inform that your request for withdrawal from MT4 id 2088919553 for 944.5 via Credit Card has been completed successfully

Here is the transaction id for the proof of payment : 14651824 & 14653830

Once the remaining funds has been transferred ,we will send an email ,kindly allow us some more time .

Please feel free to contact us if you have any concern.

Of which I have only received partial payment into my credit and I'm still also waiting for the balance of the bank wire amount of $3800 which I have not received.

Please could you kindly get back to me in regards to the above withdrawal as I would like to open a pro account as soon as I receive my funds from the withdrawal.

Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Aug 22 (8 days ago)

to info

Hi there please can you assist me in regards to my withdrawal as it was requested 10 day's ago already please. Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

In regards to your withdrawal information it should have taken no longer than 2 to 3 days

Mode Of Payment Minimum Withdrawal Amount Withdrawal Charges Duration For Withdrawals To Reflect

USD 40 or an equivalent amount USD 30 or an equivalent amount 2-3 business days

My account number is 2088919553

Here is the last proper not electronic response I had from your company

NoaFX via freshdesk.com

Aug 17 (5 days ago)

to me

Dear Brendon,

Greetings from NoaFX!

We deeply apologizes for the delay in processing your withdrawal request .

We hereby inform that we have forwarded your withdrawal request for the value of 3855.5 usd from 2088919553 to our accounts team .

And we will send you an email as soon as we hear back from them.So kindly allow us some time .

Please feel free to contact us for any assistance.

Have a good day!

Regards,

Laura Brown

NoaFX Customer Support

Email: support@noafx.com | web: www.noafx.com

Please can you get in touch with me regarding this situation as I have had no assistance in regards to this matter

Now in regards to this email they said there were 2 transaction I.d numbers to my credit card which was to the total of $944.5

and the only amount I ever recieved back fro them what in the amount of around $472 which is not even my initial $500 investment. Let's carry on

Aug 19 (11 days ago)

to NoaFX

Good morning please may I inquire as to an update in regards to the progress of my withdrawal here is a copy of my last email received 2 days ago

Dear Brendon,

Greetings from NoaFX!

We hereby inform that we have forwarded your withdrawal request for the value of 3855.5 usd from 2088919553 to our accounts team .

And we will send you an email as soon as we hear back from them.So kindly allow us some time .

Have a good day!

Regards,

Laura Brown

NoaFX Customer Support

Another auto response a few days later

Ticket Received - Brendon White

Inbox

NoaFX via freshdesk.com

Aug 22 (8 days ago)

to me

Dear Client,

Next Email

Brendon White

Aug 22 (8 days ago)

to NoaFX

Good morning please may I inquire as to an update in regards to the progress of my withdrawal here is a copy of my last email received 2 days ago

Dear Brendon,

Greetings from NoaFX!

Have a good day!

Regards,

Laura Brown

NoaFX Customer Support

This was officialy my last response from their company and all attempts to get in touch with them since then has only been there auto response from there support,no response via live chat and only a voice message system if I try and phone saying that they are not available and to leave a message and that they will get back to me.

This is my full story and email history in regards to my situation in regards to my withdrawal situation as it stands on this day the 30th August 2016.

I will be inviting NoaFx to join this thread in every means I have to hopefully get a response in regards to this matter

I have just invited both NoaFx and CAPITAL MARKET INNOVATIONS LIMITED apparently there financial company to this thread. If anyone has any further contact info or email addresses please could you send it to me. Let's see If I will get a response besides the auto response I have just received. Ill keep this thread updated

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Hi FxMaster there I have followed the 2 steps as per your recommendation and until now I have recieved no response in connection with my withdrawal what so ever

I just received this correspondence from what I can gather is a potential NoaFX client who read my thread and engaged with their live chat and sent this to me after talking to them

Now Chatting

→Hi there

Jane: Hi ! How can I help you ?

Jane: Welcome to Live Support !

→please could you tell me about this thread i have read

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/noafx-withdrawal-problem.46832/

Jane: sorry due to compliance policies i am not at liberty to discuss details of our clients to any third party

Jane: however i can assure you that all withdrawals are processed regularly

→this is problem I see has not been resolved for your other client in regards to his withdrawal according to that thread are you stealing his money or what is the problem

Jane: i assure you that we do not steal his or any other clients funds

→So why has he not recieved his funds

Jane: if there is any other query i can help you out with same

Jane: however i cannot discuss details on this thread

Jane: Is there anything else I can help you with

→you are going to lose potential clients if you don't sort that withdrawal problem out with that client

Jane: i understand and we are doing the needful to resolve the same

→I'm just informing you it's proper Business ethics

Jane: Is there anything else I can help you with

Jane:Is there anything else I can help you with

Jane:if you wish to continue discussing details on same , i am afraid i cannot continue this chat session

Jane:please understand that we do not share details of our clients to a third party

→Then I guess that's the end of our conversation

Jane:thank you for chatting with us

Jane:have a nice day

Back