Noble Capital House

Unathi Sigabi

Recruit
Dear All

I joined bitcoin in January 2018 through Noble Capital House and I deposited money in theor account.

I have since been struggling accessing my money and I've got a feeling that I was scammed.

Dear All

I joined bitcoin in January 2018 through Noble Capital House and I deposited money in theor account.

I have since been struggling accessing my money and I've got a feeling that I was scammed.
Before I suggest to move this to scam folder, I have few questions for you.

Have read this https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/noble-capital-house before?

What`s reply you have received from the broker regarding your issue?

Good day

Thank you for your reply. I have been trying to contact Noble Capital House using their support@noblecapitahouse address since last year with no luck.

I kept all the correspondences to them including my proof of payment. I am willing to share all the info with you.

Regards
Unathi

Usually, in such cases, you should apply to the broker's regulator. But even if there is no such thing (which is unlikely, although if the broker is a scammer - it is possible), then ask for help in other forums, there may be a person with the same problem.

It seems to me that at times like this you have to fight to the last.
1. Gather all the data about cooperation with this company, make screenshots of correspondence, save your payment receipts, etc.
2. You have already been told about the regulator, but if it turns out that this company is illegal at all, you can try to contact the company that deals with forced refunds. But you also have to choose it correctly, you can find a lot of information about it on the Internet.

Back