Non execution of trade by broker

nadeemwagh

Recruit
Dear Forum Members and Team @ ForexPeaceArmy
I woild like to know your opinion on this issue faced by me. I am not naming the broker here now as the query is under review at their support team end.
I want to know that I was denied a entry in SPXUSD (US SP500). I was trying to take an entry in spxusd but constantly received an error stating Invalid Price. When contacted broker I received a reply stating that their is some technical issues and so the entries were denied. Now I did send them my analysis screenshot and also recorded a video when the entry was denied. I have claimed compensation for same for entries i missed during this phase. I wanted to know whats the stand of the community for such lapses and how much does the claim sustain?

you can name the broker and submit the evidence here. (or send it to me via PM first). A secondary function of the forum is to warn others if the broker misbehaves so that we can learn about their tricks.

It would have been a bit worse if they would not let you close an open trade.

Dear Forum Members and Team @ ForexPeaceArmy
I woild like to know your opinion on this issue faced by me. I am not naming the broker here now as the query is under review at their support team end.
I want to know that I was denied a entry in SPXUSD (US SP500). I was trying to take an entry in spxusd but constantly received an error stating Invalid Price. When contacted broker I received a reply stating that their is some technical issues and so the entries were denied. Now I did send them my analysis screenshot and also recorded a video when the entry was denied. I have claimed compensation for same for entries i missed during this phase. I wanted to know whats the stand of the community for such lapses and how much does the claim sustain?
Follow FPA rules for a complaint.
Screen freezing, rejects, etc., are a common thread for when a broker needs to cut their losses, and/or turn an otherwise loss into their profit. -best trading, -hg

Back