Non residential account???

Hisser

Recruit
In my country (Macedonia) FOREX trading is forbidden, but in many broker houses I see that Macedonia is supported.
Is there any way to avoid the authorities not to track my profits, or the legal way, is it possible to open a non residential (what type) account and comply under the taxation laws in that country I am going to open the account?

I really need help on this.

Thank you

Hi Hisser,

You have asked a very important question that sadly I cannot help you with the answer for it. I guess we will have to wait until someone expert will be able to help :)

In my country (Macedonia) FOREX trading is forbidden, but in many broker houses I see that Macedonia is supported.
Is there any way to avoid the authorities not to track my profits, or the legal way, is it possible to open a non residential (what type) account and comply under the taxation laws in that country I am going to open the account?

I really need help on this.

Thank you

It probably means that you really can still register under your country it will be visible only to that broker which I assume operates not in Macedonia, correct ? So let's make it all possible for many many reasons out there. You should find way to deposit and withdraw money.

Back