NooB ALERT

CashCrash

Recruit
:)

Well if the title aint obvious!

Hi there

NooB here... hey..... yall got a chat room on here?

Just wondering, because well reading week old stuff when yer tryin to scalp..... well if ya aint NooB you know what I mean.

Lookin ta shoot the $h!t real time with some hardcore 4X soliders.

HUAH!

CashCrash

Ah, might one take it that you are from the colonies. ?
(This purely from your destruction of the English language?) :)

Are you sure that Forex is your forte? Perhaps shooting wildlife from the back of your pick-up truck would satisfy you better

Oh yes I forgot... yee ha!

CashCrash,

Please try to forgive Rpaco. He's just jealous since he can't speak the form of English developed in America, which I'm sure you will agree is a vast improvement over the primitive version they speak on that silly little island that he comes from.

:D

Don't push it mate, we haven't forgiven you for the Boston tea party and the subsequent unpleasantness yet. It was one of our major sources of revenue, you cut off; after that we had to fall back on our traditional industries of slave trading, opium trading and plundering gold from anyone we could. Our other major historical traditional occupation is of course, fighting the French, a pursuit in which we are still happily engaged; whilst also paying for their entire farming industry and giving away our right to a UK government in favour of ludicrous laws from Brussels. (which the French totally ignore) Next year many pesticides and fungicides will banned by the EU, this is expected to double or treble the price of our fruit and veg in the following years. ~Our major Supermarkets will then import cheaper fruit and veg from east European countries where there are no regulations, thus effectively circumventing the EU law and putting some of our farmers out of business.

Still on a Forex note we have the UK Pre-Budget report next week in which the Chancellor is expected to give some meagre tax cuts and do a double shuffle which ultimately means we all pay out more. This may well be followed by a further BoE Base rate cut. I predict a rise in cable on Monday followed by a big drop later in the week or maybe even quicker. I notice Sir Pips has not mentioned either of these in his daily signal today. Whaddaya fink?

I think you guys made a mistake. Had you divvied up the colonies into Duchies and also given us a few token seats in the House of Commons, then we wouldn't have been able to complain about "taxation without representation" and your tea wouldn't have been made with water from Boston Harbor. This would also have opened up more markets when you guys got into the opium trade.

I think it will be a close race to "value = zero" between our worthless green pieces of paper with dead presidents on them, your worthless pieces of paper with HRM's picture on them, and those very colorful (and also worthless) pieces of paper those people across the channel use.

Guess I'll look for that Monday bounce you are predicting.

Thinking about it a bit more, it may just be a plunge with no blip first. We normally have to endure 30 mins of inaccurate or at least carefully massaged figures to show how good the government has been, then a tax cut then tax rise. However the things that affect us most will not be read out in parliament, but concealed in the written statement which is released only minutes if not seconds before the chancellors statement. However it is expected that the vast amount of government borrowing will be revealed, well they will talk it down, but in order to prop up the the UK economy they will need several times what has already bee admitted to. The UK foreign currency reserves believed to be about only £30B will be a fraction of what it will take to support sterling. Things are only just starting to get bad, we have a long long way down to go and there are morons talking about having reached the bottom! The bottom will not even be in sight in the far distance for 6-12 months yet, maybe a lot longer.

Suckers!

Well I was wrong, we did see a rise in cable and in the UKX, the suckers were taken in. However the light will dawn in a few days.

I hope so. I've got some long term trades open against the GBP, and I'll be in a world of hurt if it keeps climbing.

Back