NORDFX.COM I state today is scamm broker fraud.be ware!!!!!

dwi kristiyanti

Recruit
HONESTLY I JOINED FOREXPEACEARMY TODAY,AND SO JOIN ME FEEL SAD,VERY SENSITIVE WOMAN LIKE ME SO SAD FOR ADVERTISING NORDFX THERE STILL A LOT,BROKER WHO HAVE DECEIVED ME....
I JOINED NORDFX THROUGH A IB ON FACEBOOK.AND I HAVE DONE TRADE AND WHEN I GOT THEIR PROFITS ONLY RESTORE THE DEPOSSIT AND CANCEL ALL THE ADVANTAGES.WITH THE REASON ABUSE BONUS.THERE ARE MANY CLIENTS FROM YOUR FRIENDS FRIENDS INDONESIA HAVE THE SAME CASE IN THIS MONTH,I'VE TRIED TO REPORT TO REGULATOR THEM TODAY FSC MAURITUS AND CYSEC.AND CYSEC ASK FOR REFERENCE NUMBER SO THAT THE COMPLAINT I FAIL. THIS EVIDENCE SCREENSHOTS ALL..BE WARE OF.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-14-11-18-55.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-14-11-18-55.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2016-05-14-11-19-15.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-14-11-19-15.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
  • wd rejected.png
    wd rejected.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 0
  • nordwd macet09516.png
    nordwd macet09516.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 0
  • nordfxteade mt4 histry.png
    nordfxteade mt4 histry.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
  • email wd rejedted.png
    email wd rejedted.png
    182.6 KB · Views: 0
  • nord depo history.png
    nord depo history.png
    116 KB · Views: 0
bleeder broker client, you try to report to all regulators. This really bonus entrapment, false pretenses especially you first join NordFX !!!!!!!

i ALREADY SPOKE TO THE BROKER NORDFX.COM BUT DID NOT RESPOND. I ALSO ALRADY REPORTED TO CYSEC. ASKED for prayers so that they would pay.

Attachments

• jwbn cysech.png
    jwbn cysech.png
    331.9 KB · Views: 0
Well Go to Live chat again and share this thread`s link If they failed to give you proper reply then follow the below steps.

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://www.facebook.com/NordFX/timeline

https://twitter.com/NordFX

Also share your review at FPA Review page here Nord FX | Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army

If you deposited Money via credit card then talk with CC department as soon as possible.

Back