RESOLVED - NordFX SCAM!!!

Anatoly M

Private, 1st Class
I have an account with NordFX number 1245395 was opened on July 10, 2018 . I made a Deposit of $ 1000 use Perfect money . After three months of trading, I made a profit of $ 5936 and I wanted to make a withdrawal. NordFX did not pay me a profit of$ 5936 for three months of my trading. When I made my first withdrawal request They simply blocked my account and returned the initial Deposit. NordFX says I broke rule 13.6.3 ...but I didn't break anything ! My trade was legitimate, I was doing only manual ! I didn't participate in PAMM! I didn't receive a bonus from NordFx ! I didn't trade using the news ! I didn't use arbitrage ! I just traded hands using limits orders ! This company is a fraud ! Don't trust them with your money ! I will demand that they pay my profit !!!

Screen profile

Attachments

• Screenshot_10-1_0.png
    Screenshot_10-1_0.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 71
Screen answer NordFX

Здравствуйте.

Доводим до вашего сведения, что ваш торговый счет 1245395 закрыт из-за нарушения вами
клиентского соглашения в пункте 13.6.3

Начальный депозит был возвращен в Perfect money на U685....

--
С уважением, финансовый отдел, Роман
Компания Nordfx http://www.nordfx.com
Finance mailto:finance@nordfx.com

Translate:

Hi.
Please be advised that your account is closed 1245395 from breach by you
customer agreement in clause 13.6.3
The initial Deposit was returned to Perfect money at U685....
--
Sincerely, financial Department, Roman
Nordfx http://www.nordfx.com
Finance mailto:finance@nordfx.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181009-152205_Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20181009-152205_Mail.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 51
They answer:
Hi,
On this account, the trading strategy was used, the purpose of which is to earn profit using the technical shortcomings of the trading platform. According to paragraph 3.4.6. Under the client agreement, NordFX may “declare any client position invalid or close one or more client positions at the current price at any time, in Its sole discretion, if all trading systems used by the Client are aimed at exploiting a possible vulnerability of the NordFX software.”
Also, according to paragraph 9.4. Client agreement, Internet connection delays and errors in the submission of quotations sometimes create a situation where the prices displayed on the trading platform do not accurately reflect the market quotes. NordFX does not permit the practice of latent arbitration taking advantage of these Internet delays. Transactions that are based on the possibilities of latent arbitration may be cancelled. NordFX reserves the right to make any necessary adjustments or corrections to the account involved, at its sole and absolute discretion.
In each such case, the client's trading method is considered by the company as doubtful and contrary to the rules of normal trading in the markets.
--
With respect,
Our customer support

But I traded using only limit orders, which were set long before they were triggered and traded using the usual channel indicator that showed a flat on the market! And I traded in this channel from top to bottom. What kind of arbitration are you talking about?? I want my profit!

I have an account with NordFX number 1245395 was opened on July 10, 2018 . I made a Deposit of $ 1000 use Perfect money . After three months of trading, I made a profit of $ 5936 and I wanted to make a withdrawal. NordFX did not pay me a profit of$ 5936 for three months of my trading. When I made my first withdrawal request They simply blocked my account and returned the initial Deposit. NordFX says I broke rule 13.6.3 ...but I didn't break anything ! My trade was legitimate, I was doing only manual ! I didn't participate in PAMM! I didn't receive a bonus from NordFx ! I didn't trade using the news ! I didn't use arbitrage ! I just traded hands using limits orders ! This company is a fraud ! Don't trust them with your money ! I will demand that they pay my profit !!!
Here is the link of XM Rep Stan NordFX , go ahead and invite him to this thread. He will explain to you about this.

hello FxMaster ! I already sent the invitation ! I really hope the prudence NordFX! Maybe they just made a mistake about my account ! I hope that they will recheck everything once again and return me my profit ! I in any case do not want to harm the reputation of NordFX these posts! I just want to make my fair profit!

Last edited:
NordFX last reply to the mail

Hello,
Trading was carried out in large volumes during periods of low volatility – in the thin market. This type of trading refers to" exploiting vulnerabilities in the server part of the trading platform " and is not supported.
--
With respect,
Our customer support

every time NordFX come up with new reasons and definition and always absurd!

I have not been banned from trading in any period of time! - it is a fact

I did not have a limit on the volume of trading operations within the volume that I made ,at any time! - it's also a fact

As a result, I have not violated any paragraph of this agreement!
In fact, you're holding my profits against the law! I don't agree with this situation!
I demand you return my profits!

request moderators to publish my review about NordFX

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Every time a review is submitted, the reviewer sees a message stating that reviews can take up to 5 business days to be approved. The time spent answering questions about why reviews are not published instantly only slows down the entire review moderation process.

as we can see NordFX is not in a hurry to solve the problem and is not connected to this topic. So I applied to the traders court.

Back