NordFX - SCAMMERS!

Stan slow-assed he is put to always tighten the process...him ass want trades court...

Stan...you want status scam??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181011-171933_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181011-171933_Chrome.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 0
Dear Client,
For us to be able to go on with the proceedings, please publish the full statement on your account # 1257014.

In addition, we draw the attention of the FPA representatives that Anatoly M uses rude and insulting expressions in regards to NordFX in his comments (including in Russian). We do not think that this is a proper thing for such a respected resource as the FPA.

Stan, you're wrong, it's just the difficulty of translating using a translator.there was a view of the rear support team....back offìce support...translator made just ass. Understand Stan?)

Dear Client,
For us to be able to go on with the proceedings, please publish the full statement on your account # 1257014.

In addition, we draw the attention of the FPA representatives that Anatoly M uses rude and insulting expressions in regards to NordFX in his comments (including in Russian). We do not think that this is a proper thing for such a respected resource as the FPA.
Dear Stan,
I have already published the last two statements in the second post of this thread.
What do you mean by full statement?
After the email from the broker, my account was closed and I do not have access to it to form a single statement for all the trading time.
Probably you can do it.

it is such a trick of these Scam brokers to block the client's personal profile so that the deceived client could not provide evidence .

Number 1: If you did breach an agreement stated by the Broker in the clause you signed up with, it's your fault. Nonetheless, if you gang up with another entity to perform such act, you're even wrong. I know a huge lot of IB's that did this just for the sake of commissions. You're no different than a fraud broker here if you ever perform such disgraceful act.
Number 2: NordFx could have shown the entire statement to prove that they were right instead of finger pointing to a clause no one would ever pay attention to. And, for a broker that decimates the evidence before the clients get to access evidence for both parties side-to-side discussion, you are no different if the clients is at fault here.
Number 3: There is no conclusion to the case opened here if both parties are on the verge of fire. Please reconcile and restart the discussion in a civil manner.

Number 1: If you did breach an agreement stated by the Broker in the clause you signed up with, it's your fault. Nonetheless, if you gang up with another entity to perform such act, you're even wrong. I know a huge lot of IB's that did this just for the sake of commissions. You're no different than a fraud broker here if you ever perform such disgraceful act.
Number 2: NordFx could have shown the entire statement to prove that they were right instead of finger pointing to a clause no one would ever pay attention to. And, for a broker that decimates the evidence before the clients get to access evidence for both parties side-to-side discussion, you are no different if the clients is at fault here.
Number 3: There is no conclusion to the case opened here if both parties are on the verge of fire. Please reconcile and restart the discussion in a civil manner.
Dear The Reaper of F!

1. I do not gang up with anyone.
2. NordFx has no evidence of this and can not be, since I absolutely understand that this is all fiction to rob me.
3. Agree that if they do not provide evidence of my violation and will not return my money, this is acknowledgment that they are scammers.

Back