NordFX - SCAMMERS!

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Mar 4, 2019 at 6:38 AM

Dear Client,
1. You have received detailed explanations starting from October 31, 2018, and they have been given more than once.
The fact that you, while registering as a partner, have not carefully read the Affiliate Agreement, does not abolish your obligation to carry it out in full.
But if you insist, we clarify once again:
Your Partner commission was canceled for violation of the Affiliate Agreement (https://nordfxpartners.com/download/1550499385/IB_Agreement_ENG.pdf ), which prohibits the participation of related and affiliated persons in the Partner program, as well as clause 4.13, according to which “The Partner cannot refer those clients whose trading goal is to generate the largest possible Partner commission.”
Further, in the same paragraph, an explanation is given that “In case a referred client is discovered to be using a strategy geared towards generation the largest possible Partner commission, such client will be removed from the Partner's list of referred clients”.
According to clause 14.14, “In case of a violation by the Partner of Paragraphs 4.10 – 4.13 of the present Agreement, the Company reserves the right to annul a credited commission as well as to terminate the Affiliate Agreement unilaterally”, which was done in your case.
The deposit funds were returned to your card in FULL.

2. According to the Client Agreement, https://nordfx.com/download/1551861648/client_agreement_en.pdf, the personal data of the Client and of the Client's account are strictly confidential information that the Company does not have the right to disclose to third parties, not to mention a public discussion on a forum. And the nickname Marina4 doesn't make it possible in any way to identify you as the true owner of the account number 1257014. The same applies to the account 1258047.

3. Recall that by opening an account with our company and registering as a partner, you have committed to fulfill all the terms of the Client Agreement and the Affiliate Agreement. It goes without saying that the Company is obliged to fulfill the terms of these agreements as well. We emphasize that we have not violated any of the clauses of these agreements, and all our steps have been taken in strict accordance with these legal documents.
In case you disagree, you can request a resolution of this dispute in accordance with clause 12 of the Client Agreement "Applicable Law and Jurisdiction".

Dear Client,
1. You have received detailed explanations starting from October 31, 2018, and they have been given more than once.
The fact that you, while registering as a partner, have not carefully read the Affiliate Agreement, does not abolish your obligation to carry it out in full.
But if you insist, we clarify once again:
Your Partner commission was canceled for violation of the Affiliate Agreement (https://nordfxpartners.com/download/1550499385/IB_Agreement_ENG.pdf ), which prohibits the participation of related and affiliated persons in the Partner program, as well as clause 4.13, according to which “The Partner cannot refer those clients whose trading goal is to generate the largest possible Partner commission.”
Further, in the same paragraph, an explanation is given that “In case a referred client is discovered to be using a strategy geared towards generation the largest possible Partner commission, such client will be removed from the Partner's list of referred clients”.
According to clause 14.14, “In case of a violation by the Partner of Paragraphs 4.10 – 4.13 of the present Agreement, the Company reserves the right to annul a credited commission as well as to terminate the Affiliate Agreement unilaterally”, which was done in your case.
The deposit funds were returned to your card in FULL.

2. According to the Client Agreement, https://nordfx.com/download/1551861648/client_agreement_en.pdf, the personal data of the Client and of the Client's account are strictly confidential information that the Company does not have the right to disclose to third parties, not to mention a public discussion on a forum. And the nickname Marina4 doesn't make it possible in any way to identify you as the true owner of the account number 1257014. The same applies to the account 1258047.

3. Recall that by opening an account with our company and registering as a partner, you have committed to fulfill all the terms of the Client Agreement and the Affiliate Agreement. It goes without saying that the Company is obliged to fulfill the terms of these agreements as well. We emphasize that we have not violated any of the clauses of these agreements, and all our steps have been taken in strict accordance with these legal documents.
In case you disagree, you can request a resolution of this dispute in accordance with clause 12 of the Client Agreement "Applicable Law and Jurisdiction".

Dear Stan,
You have not answered any of my questions that I asked earlier.
1. If you think that the partner who registered through my referral link is affiliated with me - please provide proof of this. Otherwise, I will call you a fraud.
2. “What is the largest possible partner commission.” - what does this mean? There are no criteria for such trading in the Affiliate Agreement. Therefore, I did not break this point either. Being fraudsters, without telling what kind of trading you are not comfortable with, you can say that you don't like any trading.
3. At the beginning of this thread, I published my statements, so you can identify me by them.

Based on the above, I believe that I am right, and you shy away from paying me my money.

Hmmm. This is an interesting way to get out of paying a client:

1) what objective process does NordFx have to determine of an referral has violated the affiliate agreement or not? Either the affiliate meets the minimum threshold for payout, or they don't. NordFx has not proven that the investor/affiliate has not.

How would you prove the earnings are not legitimate?

a) an affiliate/partner would usually want to legitimately maximize their commissions. This is completely normal for any affiliate/partner agreement.

b1) do you have proof that you can reveal here that the client illegitimately earned or maximized some of their commissions?
b2) Does the part of the earnings that are illegitimate negate the legitimate commissions earned?

c) Did you cancel/close the accounts of those referred clients you thought were suspicious also? Did they get their deposits back in full?

2) The invitations and account numbers are sufficient, especially since they were posted in or near the Original Post. you can send PM to the user and they can reply with further information. CC @AsstModerator or other moderator in the PM. Or an email can be sent from account owner's email address proving ownership. And then a screenshot of that email could be uploaded here.

In fact, @Marina4, go ahead and send an email from the same email address the account(s) were opened and include the full url of this thread in the body of email and mention that you have initiated this thread.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/nordfx-scammers.58390/

3) More horsesh**

4) @Marina4, can you confirm that your deposits back?
What about your referrals? Have they all gotten their deposits back? You should be concerned about your referrals trading at a broker that treats their clients like this.

--------------------

@AsstModerator , I think it is time for this to go to a vote, as it has reached an impasse.

q: When OP sends invitation, are they allowed to include a personal note along with the invitation request? They could include some personal info in that note to further identify the client to the brokerage without it appearing in the forum. It could be such that only moderators and the OP could view this part of the note.

e.g. forum users only see "OP invited company on 05 Jan 2019" whereas OP and moderators could see the personal message that was included also.

Hmmm. This is an interesting way to get out of paying a client:

1) what objective process does NordFx have to determine of an referral has violated the affiliate agreement or not? Either the affiliate meets the minimum threshold for payout, or they don't. NordFx has not proven that the investor/affiliate has not.

How would you prove the earnings are not legitimate?

a) an affiliate/partner would usually want to legitimately maximize their commissions. This is completely normal for any affiliate/partner agreement.

b1) do you have proof that you can reveal here that the client illegitimately earned or maximized some of their commissions?
b2) Does the part of the earnings that are illegitimate negate the legitimate commissions earned?

c) Did you cancel/close the accounts of those referred clients you thought were suspicious also? Did they get their deposits back in full?

2) The invitations and account numbers are sufficient, especially since they were posted in or near the Original Post. you can send PM to the user and they can reply with further information. CC @AsstModerator or other moderator in the PM. Or an email can be sent from account owner's email address proving ownership. And then a screenshot of that email could be uploaded here.

In fact, @Marina4, go ahead and send an email from the same email address the account(s) were opened and include the full url of this thread in the body of email and mention that you have initiated this thread.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/nordfx-scammers.58390/

3) More horsesh**

4) @Marina4, can you confirm that your deposits back?
What about your referrals? Have they all gotten their deposits back? You should be concerned about your referrals trading at a broker that treats their clients like this.

--------------------

@AsstModerator , I think it is time for this to go to a vote, as it has reached an impasse.

q: When OP sends invitation, are they allowed to include a personal note along with the invitation request? They could include some personal info in that note to further identify the client to the brokerage without it appearing in the forum. It could be such that only moderators and the OP could view this part of the note.

e.g. forum users only see "OP invited company on 05 Jan 2019" whereas OP and moderators could see the personal message that was included also.
1) I have been asking Stan for a very long time to explain why he didn’t like my referral’s trade. What exactly did he do wrong? Because in the Agreement there is not a word about how to trade is impossible.

a) Absolutely right!

2) Stan can send me statements to my email with which I am registered at NordFx. As they did before blocking the account. Then I post them in this thread. This is not a problem. I have nothing to hide.

"In fact, @Marina4, go ahead and send an email from the same email address the account(s) were opened and include the full url of this thread in the body of email and mention that you have initiated this thread.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/nordfx-scammers.58390/"
I did it a long time ago.
I also repeatedly wrote on the official email NordFx (finance@nordfx.com) with a request to give a full explanation of what I am to blame, but I did not receive ANY ONE response from them all the time.

4) I made a deposit of $ 100. Then I traded using this deposit and also using referral commission. As a result, at the time of account blocking, I had $ 2,900 in my account (as you can see from the statement). Of which only 100 were returned to me.

In order to explain everything, except for Marina’s consent to publish her statement of 1257014, the consent of the account holder 1258047 to publish the stement is also required. And then we can give more detailed comments.

Back