NordFX - SCAMMERS!

We have checked your information, and you have only one client during your work as a partner, your relation to whom is being discussed now.

Whether it is 1 referral or 100 referrals, this is not relevant. What is relevant is the fact that trading profits are just arbitrarily cancelled. Affiliate commissions are arbitrarily cancelled.

And after checking the history of the FPA forum, this isn't the first time you just randomly and unjustly cancelled a client's profits.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-another-nordfx-scam.58008/
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-nordfx-scam.57545/

They follow a similar pattern. You randomly cancelled profits, citing some violation of an obscure version of PoS (in @Marina4's case it was both profits + partner commissions). Fortunately, the other victims were eventually paid.

So NordFx @Stan NordFX we have demonstrated that you have unfairly withheld profits and referral commissions that do not belong to you. Are you going to pay Marina4 what you owe him or not? His profits from legitimate trades he made + commissions from legitimate referral:
...The amount $2525 was cancelled - this is the accrued commission with a total of $2024 plus the result of trading with these funds, $501. The deposited funds $100, even though they had been lost, have been returned.

And of course if there are other referral commissions, they would need to be paid also. But let's first focus on the $2525.

Stan visits this site every day, but does not consider it necessary to write in this thread. Already almost 2 weeks.
He did not cite any evidence of his innocence.
There are still no official replies from NordFХ.

What to do next?

Stan visits this site every day, but does not consider it necessary to write in this thread. Already almost 2 weeks.
He did not cite any evidence of his innocence.
There are still no official replies from NordFХ.

What to do next?

Good question. @AsstModerator @FPA Forums Team @Pharaoh @FxMaster and others, what happens now?

@Stan NordFX NordFx seems to have a pattern of pulling this behavior. There is actually at least two injustices here:

1. Trading profits were cancelled
  2. Affiliate (partner) commissions were not paid.

And nordfx seems to have a pattern of not liking when clients make profits.

Whether it is 1 referral or 100 referrals, this is not relevant. What is relevant is the fact that trading profits are just arbitrarily cancelled. Affiliate commissions are arbitrarily cancelled.

And after checking the history of the FPA forum, this isn't the first time you just randomly and unjustly cancelled a client's profits.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-another-nordfx-scam.58008/
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-nordfx-scam.57545/

Dear Admins!

Time runs. Stan regularly enters the FPA, but does not write anything in this thread.
I still haven't given the money.
In my opinion, this is a clear reason for the NordFX fraud.

Please help me get my money back!!!
Affect somehow this scam broker!!!

IB relationships are contracts separate from trading. IBs are free to open threads in Scam Alerts, but those threads will not be actively pursued by the FPA.

If a client of an IB has had funds confiscated, the client needs to pursue the issue in a separate thread from the IB's thread.

NordFx's representative has been invited to come back to address the issue of profitable trades being cancelled.

Dear Sirs,
As has already been said, at first the client traded with the deposit she had made in the amount of $100, which was lost by her as a result of her unsuccessful trading.
Then the trading was conducted exclusively with the funds received as partner commission.
As a result of the Partnership Agreement terms violation, this commission was canceled, respectively, the profit of $501 received from trading on these illegally obtained funds was canceled as well.
At the same time, the initial deposit was returned to the client in full, although we were not obliged to do so, as this money, as already mentioned, had been lost by the client as a result of unsuccessful trading.

Dear Sirs,
As has already been said, at first the client traded with the deposit she had made in the amount of $100, which was lost by her as a result of her unsuccessful trading.
Then the trading was conducted exclusively with the funds received as partner commission.
As a result of the Partnership Agreement terms violation, this commission was canceled, respectively, the profit of $501 received from trading on these illegally obtained funds was canceled as well.
At the same time, the initial deposit was returned to the client in full, although we were not obliged to do so, as this money, as already mentioned, had been lost by the client as a result of unsuccessful trading.

So the trades that occurred that resulted in the $501 profit (or $100 loss) were all cancelled? How is that possible to just negate all trading activity after the fact (several weeks/months at that)?

If the trader had produced $501 in losses, would there even be a discussion right now? Would you give the trader a do-over when they lose money from trading losses?

I cannot imagine anyone reading this thread trusting NordFx with their deposit.

Much time has passed, the situation is not solved(
Stan, you're even trying to cheat here. I earned not $ 500 but $ 725.09 with my own trade.
And a honest company would give all the earnings, including bonuses, because I am not an affiliate. I brought another clients to you.
It's not necessary to reduce my earnings - this is a broker's theft!

Back