NordFX - SCAMMERS!

Marina4

Private, 1st Class
NordFX - a non-paying kitchen!
---
I opened an account, and started trading.
At first everything went well. Fast execution, minimum slippage.
I registered an partner link, began to advertise this broker.
By my partner link registered trader.
I received an partner commission and traded using commissions.
But at some moment they just closed the account without warning.

Then they sent a letter:
We inform you that for violation of the terms of the partnership agreement, which prohibits affiliates persons to participate in the affiliate program and receive a commission from trading, especially bonus funds, we are forced to cancel the affiliate commission and terminate the partnership agreement.
Deposit funds were returned back to your card. The repayment period is 3-7 business banking days.

To my requests to explain what was the matter that I violated - no answers from the broker.
As a result, I was not given all the profits I earned.

Help me please get my money back!!!

Here is the statement for october 31.
And next monthly statement with zero balance in the same day.

Attachments

• NordFx_statement_10-31.JPG
    NordFx_statement_10-31.JPG
    205.7 KB · Views: 0
  • NordFx_statement_10-31_month.JPG
    NordFx_statement_10-31_month.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
NordFX - a non-paying kitchen!
---
I opened an account, and started trading.
At first everything went well. Fast execution, minimum slippage.
I registered an partner link, began to advertise this broker.
By my partner link registered trader.
I received an partner commission and traded using commissions.
But at some moment they just closed the account without warning.

Then they sent a letter:
We inform you that for violation of the terms of the partnership agreement, which prohibits affiliates persons to participate in the affiliate program and receive a commission from trading, especially bonus funds, we are forced to cancel the affiliate commission and terminate the partnership agreement.
Deposit funds were returned back to your card. The repayment period is 3-7 business banking days.

To my requests to explain what was the matter that I violated - no answers from the broker.
As a result, I was not given all the profits I earned.

Help me please get my money back!!!
Here is the link of Stan NordFX Representative, go ahead and invite him to this thread to explain the situation.

Here is the screen of email from the NordFx finance department
I have translated the letter above

Attachments

• NordFx_email.JPG
    NordFx_email.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 0
Here is the screen of email from the NordFx finance department
I have translated the letter above
Вы действительно являетесь аффинированным лицом или эти обкурыши как всегда что то путают?

Вы действительно являетесь аффинированным лицом или эти обкурыши как всегда что то путают?
I think they are not confused, but they specifically invented this in order not to return my money to me

Dear Client,
The reason has already been indicated in the letter cited by you. The affiliate commission was canceled for breach of the Affiliate Agreement (see paragraph 4), respectively, the results of trading with funds credited erroneously/wrongfully were canceled as well. Moreover, we did you a favour and returned to you the deposit that you had lost as a result of unsuccessful trading before you became a “partner”.

Dear Client,
The reason has already been indicated in the letter cited by you. The affiliate commission was canceled for breach of the Affiliate Agreement (see paragraph 4), respectively, the results of trading with funds credited erroneously/wrongfully were canceled as well. Moreover, we did you a favour and returned to you the deposit that you had lost as a result of unsuccessful trading before you became a “partner”.
I ask you to say which clause of paragraph 4 I violated and bring the evidence.
Otherwise, I will think your behavior as fraud.

Back