NordFX Scamming me!

RahmanSL- you are right but still I think an advertisement on FPA may give false impression. Nevertheless, the trader should have to give another thought.

i think Nordfx should come out and explain this matter and share their point of view,,because they have a quite good reputation and they shouldn't ruin it with such acts

I have sent them invitation on the live chat.. no response.. They have blocked my account.. keeping both my deposit and my profits..

they shouldnt cheat me just because i am a female, i worked hard to raise the deposit investment i made. they should return my funds and go away with the profits. they have now blocked my account

@Nwamaka.....I don't think your problem has anything to do with gender..

I see that you requested for withdrawal on 24/Apr/2014 and status was "Accepted".
However on 29/Apr/2015 the status of your withdrawal became "For funds withdrawal please verify your trading account"......meaning you have to send the broker your details and screenshot of your ID and other documents. Once the broker has accepted and approved all your documents, then your trading account is considered approved and then you should be able to make withdrawal(s) from your trading account.

The approval you are seeing is that from my Binary Account to Traders Cabinet(you need to withdraw from Binary/MT4 account to your Cabinet - it is from the cabinet you withdraw funds to your credit cards, e-wallets etc.. I sent my ID(documents) it was verified.. then i submitted a withdrawal request and then they removed it from verified..

They cheated me, blocked my account and took my profits. Took all the profits i made. I will advise stay away from this company, they are a big scam.. Because i am a lady, i am helpless, they went away with the profits i made.. I invited them here countless times, they didnt turn up. Stay away from this scam company. the regulation is just a smokescreen..

Hello Nwamaka,

Your forum thread has been brought to my attention, and we’ve looked into your claim once again. As you heard from the NordFX Finance Department earlier (as well as the verification team, I believe), the provided documents couldn’t be accepted as valid for a number of reasons as contravening the verification requirements in our Client Agreement.

Our company strictly observes its confidentiality policy in regards to our customers’ personal information and verification details just like any other large financial entity (e.g. banks, etc.). Also, the company reserves the right to exercise internal controls and to deny verification for a good reason.

Please accept our apologies but we have no right to make public any further details of our interactions with you in this case as they’re confidential and it’s done for your own online security and safety.

Our Customer Support is always ready to answer your further inquiries to the best of their ability and scope of duties.

Hello Nwamaka,

Your forum thread has been brought to my attention, and we’ve looked into your claim once again. As you heard from the NordFX Finance Department earlier (as well as the verification team, I believe), the provided documents couldn’t be accepted as valid for a number of reasons as contravening the verification requirements in our Client Agreement.

Our company strictly observes its confidentiality policy in regards to our customers’ personal information and verification details just like any other large financial entity (e.g. banks, etc.). Also, the company reserves the right to exercise internal controls and to deny verification for a good reason.

Please accept our apologies but we have no right to make public any further details of our interactions with you in this case as they’re confidential and it’s done for your own online security and safety.

Our Customer Support is always ready to answer your further inquiries to the best of their ability and scope of duties.

I was asked to submit my documents again, and i did, it was verified! The moment i submitted a withdrawal it was removed from verified to rejected.. How on earth would your company take my $200+ profits and claim you are honest?? You blocked my account and took my $200+ profits.. That is a scam. Because i did submit all the right documents and i upload my documents here for people to see what you called fake.. It was verified! Immediately i requested for a withdrawal it was removed from Verified to rejected, can you explain this?? If you are honest and are transparent you would send my $200+, to show you are honest and upright

Nwamaka,

We received 2 sets of documents for your account verification. Both sets of your documents were carefully checked and significant discrepancies were found that moved us to cancel your account verification. Namely, the discrepancies are in your personal details in the ID’s and technical details in the utility bills.

As a result of this violation of the Client Agreement (providing invalid or false identification information), the account has been blocked, all the transactions (winning and losing) have been annulled, and the initial deposit has been returned to the same account it was transferred from.

For any further details and inquiries, please contact our Customer Support as we won’t be able to go into any further specifics of the situation on the forum.
Thank you.

Julia Den Bakker
NordFX

Back