NordFX Scamming me!

What are you talking about! My post was directed to "FX Brother" who was attacking you, so I was defending you actually!
Did you misquote me instead of quoting "FX Brohter"?

I wonder, is it possible to defend the trader and it is not possible to defend the broker? I also have money at Nord ($500, and it is a serious amount for me as well) and I am also worried if they are scam or not. I trade with them for several years now, made several withdrawals of similar amounts, never had any problems. I checked comments about Nord at other forums, and in the run of many years only found two or three comments like Nwamaka's in all the comments. And that is for a whole million clients! My logic tells me that Nord are not the scams Nwamaka tries to present them, that is why I am trying to find the truth.

I wonder, is it possible to defend the trader and it is not possible to defend the broker? I also have money at Nord ($500, and it is a serious amount for me as well) and I am also worried if they are scam or not. I trade with them for several years now, made several withdrawals of similar amounts, never had any problems. I checked comments about Nord at other forums, and in the run of many years only found two or three comments like Nwamaka's in all the comments. And that is for a whole million clients! My logic tells me that Nord are not the scams Nwamaka tries to present them, that is why I am trying to find the truth.

And that's why I said that this can be solved by a closed dicsussion beween the trader, the broker, and the mods here who have solved a lot of these cases before.

I am not after this broker in any way, but if this broker is denying the rader the right to get his money back only because he changed his address, then this is not acceptable at all since anyone can change his address after registering with any broker.

The only different thing in my drivers license is the address.. The old drivers carries my old address. I have since relocated and the new drivers license has got my current address, which was the address i filled when signing up.. Was the face in the license different? was my signature different? NO. These are the key questions.. You asked me to rescan in higher resolution, i did that, time and time again.. My deposit was sent to me and what about the profits i made.. I didnt violate any of your terms and conditions, you just chose to withhold my profits even after i was verified and i have sent my documents over and over again..

Nwamaka,

Look, we do have arrangements for updating the address in the account registration, in fact. This is not a problem whatsoever. There're obvious discrepancies in your documents (in both sets) pertaining not only to your address. Namely, the discrepancies are in your personal details in the ID’s and technical details in the utility bills. Enough to raise questions about the authenticity of the documents and consequently block the account and cancel all the transactions. Nothing beyond the scope of the Client Agreement was done in this case.

Nwamaka,

Look, we do have arrangements for updating the address in the account registration, in fact. This is not a problem whatsoever. There're obvious discrepancies in your documents (in both sets) pertaining not only to your address. Namely, the discrepancies are in your personal details in the ID’s and technical details in the utility bills. Enough to raise questions about the authenticity of the documents and consequently block the account and cancel all the transactions. Nothing beyond the scope of the Client Agreement was done in this case.

Just a pathetic liar.. You can verify my documents from the FRSC as well as PHCN, stop this lying excuse.. It will do your company no good. You cancelled trades and money goes to your pocket. What a life!

Nwamaka,

If it is fine by Nwamaka, can you please show us the differences in the doucments that you are referring to?

I’ve always treated your ratings with respect. After reading some reviews about NordFx I got suspicious about your ratings. Do you allow anyone to post anything without any proof?

As of NordFX, I’ve been trading there for 2,5 years. Over the period, I’ve already made 353% on top of my starting capital. My NordFx account number is 989923. You can monitor it here: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ol989923/ol989923/1871284
(I can provide the admins with an invest password if needed)

Therefore, I can definitely say that 99% of the negative comments about NordFx published on your website are fake and have nothing to do with reality. Over the 2,5 years of trading with NordFx, I haven’t seen any software lags, slippage, non-market quotes, or pretty much any other tricks against me (I never use pending orders to enter or exit another trade, and I still get my orders executed WITHOUT any problem at all times). Like I said, I’ve already earned 353% of profit, and I can definitely say that NordFx has NEVER played against me (unfortunately, some other brokers have).

The bottom line is this:
It takes 24 hours to withdraw funds into my Webmoney purse, which was used to deposit funds. The only commission is the one charged by Webmoney – 0,8%. The spreads are moderate (I have another account with FIBO Group, and they charge traders with much bigger spreads for cross pairs – actually, twice as wide as those charged by NordFx or Fort Finance). When it comes to swaps, NordFx is one of the best choices, and the broker is regulated by an E.U. financial regulator.

What else would you like your broker to offer? As for me, that’s more than enough.

NordFx is a REALLY reputable broker! I’d like to explain why I made this choice since you need to pay close attention to the detail if you want to reveal the broker’s true colors.

I work with NordFx though a website rendering rebate and auto-copying services. If needed, I can provide the admins with the name of the service so that they check this information. I get paid handsomely for each standard lot I trade at NordFx. If to compare NordFx Dukascopy, FIBO Group, and Fort Finance, NordFx pays me 3(!!!) times as much as FIBO Group, 2,5 times as much as Dukascopy, and 1,2 times as much as Fort Finance.

That’s why I recommend that you open a NordFx account through a rebate service to get a decent amount of extra money on top of your trading profits. Or you can become an IB. By the way, NordFx is one of the very few brokers to allow IBs to trade forex in a dedicated IB group. The founder of the rebate service I work with also has a NordFx account with much bigger trading capital and he has been making money with trading and rebating for years. FIBO Group and some other brokers banned him from doing so a long time ago.

For those of you questioning my words, I’ll ask some other successful NordFx traders to visit this rating and share their reviews along with the links to their monitored accounts (with invest passwords for the admins). Together, we manage big-scale conservative investor accounts opened with more than a dozen forex brokers.

The list of those brokers includes really big names but NordFx is still the best for me. Also I’d like to apologize to the admins for being a little bit too emotional but I guess it would be nice to filter out those fake reviews and ask for proofs before publishing them.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: The FPA goes to great efforts to filter out fake negative reviews. This includes catching a fake positive review submitted in April by a NordFx employee. Please read the following...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ship-why-does-the-fpa-moderate-reviews.42886/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ly-is-a-client-of-the-company-reviewed.42851/

If you have a superior method to filter out fake reviews, please email us to let us know.

Excuse me, sir, but I didn’t get your comment on my supposedly fake review:

1. I gave you my account number to monitor on myfxbook – 989923 https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ol989923/ol989923/1871284
2. I told you that I can provide the admins with an invest password upon request. And I’m still ready to do it if needed.
3. Also, I can provide you with a series of daily e-mails from NordFX, with daily statements of my trading.
4. I can make a screenshot of my personal account area (989923 – NordFX), which can be done only by the owner of this account.

Don’t you think your allegations are groundless? Or maybe you publish only negative comments and you don’t care about the positive feedback that successful traders with many years of expertise can provide you with?

Yes I would also like to know why this has been called a fake positive review, I am interested in what was said in this post and would like to try and verify if this is a genuine review. Please can someone from FPA respond.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: We never call a review a fake positive from the company unless we have proof. If you want to see the review in question, go to the NordFx review page at the FPA and page back to April of 2017. The reason it was identified as fake is mentioned in the notes attached to the review.

Please do not bump old threads to discuss side-issues. This only distracts from active complaints.

Back