NordFX Scamming me!

Nwamaka

Private
I saw advert of NordFX on FPA and because its on FPA, i felt ok 'This should be good broker'. I signed up and went to their live chat to ask few questions - withdrawals procedure, verification requirement before i can deposit. They confirmed to me on their chat that withdrawals are approved within one business day and that i dont need verification in order to deposit and withdraw if i am depositing via e-wallet. That i only need verification if i am depositing with credit card. I decided deposited $200 via my perfect money account and i turned the $200 to $415. I requested for a withdrawal of $415, last week friday, they continue to reject my withdrawal, that i should verify my account. I submitted my Driver's License and Utility Bill, they rejected my documents that i should send a clearer Driver's License. What i sent was crystal clear, even a blind man could see its very clear.. They continue to reject my withdrawal request.. I decided to forfeit the profit and ask them to send my initial deposit $200, they still rejected it.

Please i need the help of FPA, so they can send back my initial deposit, I am forfeiting all the profits i made to them, so they should send my deposit of $200. They have no rights not to send my deposit amount, since i am letting go of all profits i made..

Attachments

• 2015-04-29_0901.png
    2015-04-29_0901.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 2015-04-29_0900_001.png
    2015-04-29_0900_001.png
    139.2 KB · Views: 7
Invite NordFx to come and join this thread to explain exactly what is needed to make your ID docs acceptable.

I submitted my documents again, they verified it... I took screenshots of the verification... After it was verified, i submitted a withdrawal again, they rejected my documents were fake.. No response from them to this post what do i do?

here is the screenshot of my account showing it was verified, immediately requested for a withdrawal, the removed from verified.

Attachments

• 2015-05-15_0915.png
    2015-05-15_0915.png
    200.3 KB · Views: 6
no response from them pharaoh.. i also posted screenshot of my account when it was verified and when i asked for withdrawal, they removed it from verified..

no response from them pharaoh.. i also posted screenshot of my account when it was verified and when i asked for withdrawal, they removed it from verified..

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://www.facebook.com/NordFX/timeline

https://twitter.com/NordFX

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

"I saw advert of NordFX on FPA and because its on FPA, i felt ok 'This should be good broker'. I signed up....."

Just because brokers/signal providers have their advertisements here at the FPA does not mean the FPA endorsed the brokers/signal providers.

The FPA is a FREE site for gathering of Traders to discuss trading the forex market and also to help Traders who have been scammed or have issues with brokers. And paid advertisements is one of the source of income to help pay for and to finance this FREE site.
With brokers who are not regulated by well known and trusted Regulators, most times it will be next to impossible to help scammed Traders to recover their money and, in such cases, posting their bad experiences here helps to warn other Traders from making the same mistakes.

Year since: 2008
Headquarters: Port Louis, Mauritius
Company registration: Nord Group Investments Inc., (reg.# 082831 C1/GBL), Mauritius
Regulation: FSC of Mauritius (license № C108006311).

If a particular broker wish to protect the company from bad publicity and potential lost of business/clients, then their representative will come here to defend and to explain the company's position and to resolve the issues/problems of their client.

Back