Nordhill SFX scam

forexit

Private
Hi,

Has there been anyone else who was affected by this?
I used to receive some monthly updates with how they've been trying to get some legal teams involved.
But my last one was in January, when they asked me for documents showing what was in my account and proof of transfers etc.
I sent them what I had, but I've not had any further updates, and nothing to my emails asking for requests either.

I just googled them, as I have never heard of them. Reviews on other pages don't look too hot

I just googled them, as I have never heard of them. Reviews on other pages don't look too hot
I hope their reviews are bad now!
By the way, did I make a rookie mistake sending them my documents? If the scam was "ongoing" would that then give them access to my funds? Or even if they have the documents, it doesn't matter?

Hi,

Has there been anyone else who was affected by this?
I used to receive some monthly updates with how they've been trying to get some legal teams involved.
But my last one was in January, when they asked me for documents showing what was in my account and proof of transfers etc.
I sent them what I had, but I've not had any further updates, and nothing to my emails asking for requests either.
Can we have an actual website address, please?

Back