• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
I am a professional treader too but cannot imagine how you can copy scalping strategy trades which NordHill using. Even if you sit 24 hours a day in front of the computer and try to copy their traders you will not be able to achieve even close results as they do because of time lag between trades, slippages and spreads.
I see their live trades on Hantec mt4.

I agree, plus if you try to copy, you'll never learn, you may be luck once or twice, but on the long run, it won't be profitable.

Hey mate. I'm based in AUH and wanted to know if you're still happy with them? Im looking to garner your review thus far before pulling the trigger :)

Hey mate. I'm based in AUH and wanted to know if you're still happy with them? Im looking to garner your review thus far before pulling the trigger :)

Hi Kelix, I saw that you managed to check the other thread that I created regarding Nordhill, I posted a lot of information there as well, if you want more information, I created a step by step process on how to open an account and further information regarding brokerages, risk aversion, systems and my overall experience, fell free to contact me through the conversations session and leave your email, so I can send the information to you.

Regards,

Marcelo

Anyone know if the credit card funding option is treated as a cash advance on the credit card or if its a purchase?

Have signed up to SFX as the platform for Nordhill and now have deposited funds into the account.. Pretty impressive so process so far. hope it stays going this smoothly... wish I knew if credit card funding was treated as a cash advance or a purchase tho.

Have signed up to SFX as the platform for Nordhill and now have deposited funds into the account.. Pretty impressive so process so far. hope it stays going this smoothly... wish I knew if credit card funding was treated as a cash advance or a purchase tho.

What I usually do is: Let's say my credit card limit is $3K and I need to fund $5K, I manually enter into my online banking account and transfer from my current account to my credit card extra $2K, than I called the bank allowing them to accept a transaction from the company name XYZ and it was never treated as cash advance, always as a purchase. Then in 3 working days you'll be able to see on your credit card statement via online.

Thanks for the tips, I'm a long term trader, but I do some scalps and work with fundamental announcements too, I'll check SFX, specially slippage after the news, if there is no slippage or just a few, it will be great for one of my strategies.

Impressive. My main complaint would be that some of those SL's are rather wide.

A detailed investigation of the broker would be a good idea. There's no point in making money of you can't get it back on demand.

Impressive. My main complaint would be that some of those SL's are rather wide.

A detailed investigation of the broker would be a good idea. There's no point in making money of you can't get it back on demand.
SFX-Markets have ben reliable so far. Quite impressed with the rapid funding options and quite good with the investment account opening process.

Hi guys, March passed like a rocket, here is the last updates of my account (SFX) from Nordhill:

It's closing the month with +43.58% profit overall.
March started with a overall gain of +27.77% and now is at +43.58%, a gain of 15.81% for the month of March.

It's been 3 full months now, the average per month is at +14.52%, but remember that Jan was a loss of -3%.

Important information: You can withdraw at any time, but Norhill recommends that you request the withdraw on the first 7 days of the month, but if you need the capital after this, feel free to request by sending an email to NH, after this period, the system will acknowledge the new balance, including the profits and will trade off the new balance. As my aim is to recover my initial investment, I'm not letting much profits in the balance to reduce my risk as much as possible.

Don't be greedy, get your money back and then let the profits run and monitor closely, I know other managed companies that are not doing well, so what works today, may not work tomorrow, this goes to every situation in your life, not necessary Forex. Always assess the situation. Keep that in mind.

Take care everyone.

Attachments

• Nordhill Managed Account Update 31 03 2016.png
    Nordhill Managed Account Update 31 03 2016.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 0
Back