1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NordhillCapital.com

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by Marcelo Rosa, Dec 30, 2015.

1. fxinvestor888

fxinvestor888 Recruit

When I check in this forum, some are using SATA bank (Malta), for our case, SFX is using Tallinn Bank (Estonia). Is SFX using multiple banks and are they all being audited?

2. kumori

kumori Private

Hi fxinvestor888,

I think FmrBrokerExective mentioned the name of Satabank just as an example of a financial institution audited by a regulatory authority, and this does not mean that SFX Markets uses Satabank.

By the way, I have an account in Satabank, and I have not been able to withdraw my funds since October 2018. And Satabank does not tell me when it will be able to.:(

3. fxinvestor888

fxinvestor888 Recruit

thanks for the clarification :) today I received update from SFX that they have submitted all documents to Tallinn bank and they estimate this audit exercise to finish by June 2019

kumori likes this.
  4. kumori

kumori Private

Hi fxinvestor888,

Audit end by June? That’s good news! :):):)

I have not received the update yet. Could you please post the message from SFX Markets for us?

5. fxinvestor888

fxinvestor888 Recruit

Hi Kumori, It was just a message from a chat window. When you login to sfx, you can activate chat and that's where I put my question. Their staff replied with that message, it was not through email that I can copy and paste here

6. kumori

kumori Private

Hi fxinvestor888,

Thank you for your reply. I understand.
    I wait for the official announcement from SFX Markets.:)

fxinvestor888 likes this.
  7. Voltaire

Voltaire Recruit

That's most likely a sham. I've contacted the bank and they confirmed that their account was closed in October 2018. SFX also stopped replying to me, the moment I asked them about more specific questions regarding their "bank audit".

8. Peter1124

Peter1124 Private, 1st Class

Hello, can you be precise, accurate and provide more information about this fact? As many of investors and IBs are waiting for SFX, nordhill or stgw to resolve this due to banking issues. So you are saying, SFX have already run away with client's monies? Please confirm on this with more factual evidence, as many are anxiously awaiting...

9. gringo77pl

gringo77pl Recruit

Hello,
    Recently i've received message from "CEO" of Nordhill that he's not aware about withdrawal problems with SFX.
    It's now clear that is longterm scam,

10. Peter1124

Peter1124 Private, 1st Class

Any screenshots? and who is this CEO of nordhill you are talking about?