• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Marcelo

I am interested in nordhill. I am thinking of 2 50k accounts. Can you give me Sony feedback in The performance this far. I have a managed Forex account in Australia and using fxpro as the broker. So far it was great 10 per cent return in 2 weeks but lost it all. Profit I mean in 2 days. Oh well. However seems promising. What's your thoughts with nordhill. Is it a scam. I looked at myfxbook book and they are not track verified. Can you confirm. What return each month are you getting

Regards

Hi, I'm quite happy with Nordhill so far, it closed the month of JAN with -3% and FEB it pick up some nice trades and it closed the month with +20%, so the average is still the same, around 9% a month, but this is because I chose the aggressive mode, still don't expect large returns every month, it can go up and down, if a company promises you guaranteed X amount of return every month, that's a clear sign of a ponzi scheme for me.

Regarding myfxbook, I just checked and its track verified, maybe they were updating the system, but it looks all verified now.

This is the only company I'd give thumbs up for anyone to open, as I traders myself, it was very difficult to find a managed company that meets my criterias when it comes to regulations and clear explanation of their investment.

If you interesting about opening an account with them, I'd be happy to give you more feedback.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo,

When you have a chance, test the ability to withdraw. That's what I call a "critical feature" of any broker. :)

This is going to be my next step, and I totally agree with you, when it gets processed, I'd give my feedback.

This is the update regarding the performance of my account.

As you can see, from 04th JAN until now it has grown in a nice growing curve, from initial $5K it's touched $1.5K profit. Now I'll do my first withdraw and check if the 3-4 days withdraw process it's honored.

Regards,

Marcelo

Attachments

• Nordhill Managed account SFX.png
    Nordhill Managed account SFX.png
    50 KB · Views: 3
Hi, I'm quite happy with Nordhill so far, it closed the month of JAN with -3% and FEB it pick up some nice trades and it closed the month with +20%, so the average is still the same, around 9% a month, but this is because I chose the aggressive mode, still don't expect large returns every month, it can go up and down, if a company promises you guaranteed X amount of return every month, that's a clear sign of a ponzi scheme for me.

Regarding myfxbook, I just checked and its track verified, maybe they were updating the system, but it looks all verified now.

This is the only company I'd give thumbs up for anyone to open, as I traders myself, it was very difficult to find a managed company that meets my criterias when it comes to regulations and clear explanation of their investment.

If you interesting about opening an account with them, I'd be happy to give you more feedback.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi marcelo

I have spoken too Nordhill, and I am still sitting on the sidelines regarding starting a investment with them. Have you tried too withdraw your cash from the broker as yet.

I was told that SFX brokers had a better spread than the other brokers i.e. swissquote or Hantec. What are your thoughts.

Thankyou again

Nordhill and SFX brokers have the same owner. ie the same guy set both up. Is that a problem? Conflict of interest?

Marcello let me know how the withdraw went pls.

Hi marcelo

I have spoken too Nordhill, and I am still sitting on the sidelines regarding starting a investment with them. Have you tried too withdraw your cash from the broker as yet.

I was told that SFX brokers had a better spread than the other brokers i.e. swissquote or Hantec. What are your thoughts.

Thankyou again
Hi,
Hi marcelo

Thankyou again

Hi, I'll test the withdraw this week and as soon it is processed, I'll give my feedback here.

Yes, it's true, they do have better spreads then swissquote or Hantec, but think logically, Hantec is regulated by FCA and Swissquote by FCA and FINMA, so they are stronger regulations than SFX (FSASVG regulation) and those brokers have to pay for those regulations, offices in UK and in Switzerland, therefore they have to increase the spread and this is one of the reasons SFX is able to give a better spread.

I was trading before with Alpari UK with over +$10K and my capital was blocked for 6 months after the SNB cut the peg rate with eur, during this time, nothing happened to SFX, so I think they pass through the worst scenario and this is one of the reasons I'm giving a go, apart from 2 months of researching before opening an account with them.

Regards,

Marcelo

Nordhill and SFX brokers have the same owner. ie the same guy set both up. Is that a problem? Conflict of interest?

Marcello let me know how the withdraw went pls.

I don't see any conflicts of interest as of yet, SFX is regulated and as long they bear with regulations, accept the withdraw process between 3-4 working days. I know it's not a strong regulation like FCA or FINMA, and to be honest I was very skeptical before, this is the reason I opened with $5K to check how is the performance of the broker and Nordhill as a managed company.

As soon I get my withdraw, I'll post here.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo

Which strategy did you choose and why

best regards
I chose the Hyper Fx and aggressive mode, exactly to test the system on it's full potential, if the most aggressive works, the moderate and low risk may also work, and they may serve for me as a sort of diversification among my capital in the future. I won't be greed and put everything on aggressive mode (although is tempting), I'll split then into different strategies.

Regards,

Marcelo

Back