• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
* sorry the last one posted mid way though typing!

Hey @smartfpa , the trading frequency changes throughout the year, and has been the case for a while. Its a semi autonomous trading with a broker executing the trade based on EA.

If you like you can request a post trade report from nordhill/STG for your account. that will give you peace of mind as it shows the trades are being placed in the market by the liquidity partner. Its an STP broker which is a positive as API's are easy to track and trace and the liquidity partners re heavily regulated which you'll see in your PTR.

Its annoying that we can't get live views of Hawk, the reason they've given is it would be easy to copy and thus the reporting delay in the SFX dashboard to avoid any of that. If you adjust for the time youll see the trades line up with market conditions, again use the PTR as your point of reference.

Did you go directly with Nordhill or an IB? I found the STG guys give me better service and it doesn't cost any extra on your monthly PF :)

They have other products besides hawk too, hawk has been super consistent so its harder to switch to a product that has larger Drawdowns.

hit me up in the forums or DM me if you want anything more sensitive! happy to help

Of course :)

I wasn't seeing any comments and didn't want to spam the boards. This is still the Hawk FX product on "heaven" level of risk.

here you go... so far in September MTD we are 3.4% up but I've not updated MYFX as the month isn't done. will do that when September closes.

If you've got any questions on my experiences with nordhill or STG wealth feel free to ask

View attachment 39570

sfx-markets is currently stop for withdrawal. What is going on?

sfx-markets is currently stop for withdrawal. What is going on?

Have they offered you an explanation? Tallinex is facing the same issue and has the same structure I believe.
My suspicious is it has to do with banking regulations as these SV/offshore FX brokerages have extremely few choices to choose from for banking now.
That's why people are paying $250K+ USD for license in places like Belize even now so they can get a bank account.

Have they offered you an explanation? Tallinex is facing the same issue and has the same structure I believe.
My suspicious is it has to do with banking regulations as these SV/offshore FX brokerages have extremely few choices to choose from for banking now.
That's why people are paying $250K+ USD for license in places like Belize even now so they can get a bank account.

Hi, FmrBrokerExwctive,

I also have requested withdrawal from SFX markets last week, but the request is still ‘in process’.
And I have received a message from ceo@sfx-markets.com as below;

Dear valued customer,

Despite the overall successful and fruitful year of 2018, we deeply regret to inform that the financial industry is currently undergoing Anti Money Laundering and Know Your Customer mandatory surveillance procedures due to the intense pressure from EU regulatory authority amid the recent alarming high-profile money laundering scandals in the region.

The exercise is also in line with the current global enforcement of checks and control over all financial activities by the financial institution regulators.

In view of the above, there will be inadvertent delay in payment of your withdrawals during this period of time and concurrently we would advise that deposits for new investment be deferred until the completion of the compliance process which you will be duly notified.

We are part of the financial institution who is fully committed to abide by all the regulations and compliances for the interests of all our customers, as such your understanding and patient is much appreciated.

We apologize and regret for all the frustration and inconvenience caused.
Thank you.

What do you think about this? Are they really in the compliance process?

Hi Guys, I too have a small amount waiting for withdrawal, I've seen other EU banks who host unregulated FX have this issue. its likely extra KYC/AML documentation to keep up to date.

I too received the letter about compliance. so far nothing out of the ordinary, any my trades are still being executed.

Back