• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Guys, I too have a small amount waiting for withdrawal, I've seen other EU banks who host unregulated FX have this issue. its likely extra KYC/AML documentation to keep up to date.

I too received the letter about compliance. so far nothing out of the ordinary, any my trades are still being executed.

Hi, Kelix,

Thank you for your post.
I have been waiting for my withdrawal for three weeks.

I inquired several times by email, each time they did give me a reply.
They said that their compliance team has been reviewing my withdrawal request, and they will process transaction immediately once the request is approved.

I hope this is just a bank issue with KYC/AML and we can withdraw our money.
I will update if there is any progress.

They should definitely be providing you regular updates though and letting you know what bank/EMI/payment vendors are holding your funds. Are they doing that?

It's VERY common now for any offshore brokerage to not be able to get a bank wire service provider and hence they are usign Crypto a lot of the time.
Even Cyprus, Bahamas ("high end" offshore jurisdictions - it costs €500K+ to get a license in Bahamas and €1M in Cyprus) it is hard to then get banking services.
If they are a true A-Book, they can usually run thru a liquidity provider, but there really isn't such thing as a "true A Book broker" because they would go broke and not be able to cover costs.
(It would also be a terrible business decision as 90% of FX retail traders lose money and running a B Book is just the common sense thing to do quite frankly).

My suggestion to anyone facing these type of issues is just be sure to understand where your funds are when they are "locked" so you have an understanding of the situation.
It frustrates me however as someone in the industry when people scream "scam!" over legitimate issues. If you trade with any offshore broker, you have to accept these type of things as a possibility.
Of course, that's what you get in exchange for the crazy 400:1 leverage a lot of these places provide...

They should definitely be providing you regular updates though and letting you know what bank/EMI/payment vendors are holding your funds. Are they doing that?

It's VERY common now for any offshore brokerage to not be able to get a bank wire service provider and hence they are usign Crypto a lot of the time.
Even Cyprus, Bahamas ("high end" offshore jurisdictions - it costs €500K+ to get a license in Bahamas and €1M in Cyprus) it is hard to then get banking services.
If they are a true A-Book, they can usually run thru a liquidity provider, but there really isn't such thing as a "true A Book broker" because they would go broke and not be able to cover costs.
(It would also be a terrible business decision as 90% of FX retail traders lose money and running a B Book is just the common sense thing to do quite frankly).

My suggestion to anyone facing these type of issues is just be sure to understand where your funds are when they are "locked" so you have an understanding of the situation.
It frustrates me however as someone in the industry when people scream "scam!" over legitimate issues. If you trade with any offshore broker, you have to accept these type of things as a possibility.
Of course, that's what you get in exchange for the crazy 400:1 leverage a lot of these places provide...

Hi, FmrBrokerExective,

Thank you for your detailed information.

I have not received any information regarding which Bank/EMI/Payment vendors are holding my funds, yet.
As your kind suggestion, I will ask them about this today.

Hi, FmrBrokerExective,

Thank you for your detailed information.

I have not received any information regarding which Bank/EMI/Payment vendors are holding my funds, yet.
As your kind suggestion, I will ask them about this today.

Anytime mate, good luck!

That is not good. The least they can do is keep you updated assuming it is indeed out of their control.
I'm surprised no other clients are reporting issues with this brokerage. Tallinex's seemingly similar issue is well reported.

That is not good. The least they can do is keep you updated assuming it is indeed out of their control.
I'm surprised no other clients are reporting issues with this brokerage. Tallinex's seemingly similar issue is well reported.

Thank you for your reply.

I am surprised that too. I have searched by keywords ‘SFX Markets, withdraw, pending, delay, issue, etc.’ many times, but I could not find anything. Even in this thread, only Kenvick, kelix, and I have reported pending withdrawals.

Possible reasons are;

a) SFX Markets’s clients are very few and only a few clients have requested withdrawals.
b) Other clients are provided well information.
c) Other clients withdrawals are processed normally.

If someone has more information about this, could you please provide us?

Hi Everyone,
I have been with Nordhill (Hawk) since dec 2016,
My friends and me have the same issue with the withdrawal since Jan 2019 too.
and currently we have switched to hawk 2.0 and the trades is still ongoing.
As for when the withdrawal can resume , we also don't have an answer yet

Back