• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
Can i ask which countries are you guys from ?

Hi marker33,

Thank you for your post. I am from Japan.

Recently, European bank seems to have finished dealing with non EU/EEA customers. Even reputable broker like AXIORY, were closed off from Sparkasse Bank at the end of December last year.
So, I think that this withdrawal delay of SFX Markets is not a fraud, but a similar issue with European bank.

I hope this issue will be resolve as soon as possible.

Hi marker33,

Thank you for your post. I am from Japan.

Recently, European bank seems to have finished dealing with non EU/EEA customers. Even reputable broker like AXIORY, were closed off from Sparkasse Bank at the end of December last year.
So, I think that this withdrawal delay of SFX Markets is not a fraud, but a similar issue with European bank.

I hope this issue will be resolve as soon as possible.

SATA Bank as well in Malta has suspended all operations and everyone's funds are frozen.
Really unbelievable. The regulators don't help anything when they shut down banks with personal accounts of funds people need.

hi there , me and my group of friends are from Malaysia , Singapore and Indonesia.
We believe that Nordhill is not a scam because at this point of time , they refuse new sign up and injection of new funds.
Hope this can be resolved as soon as possible.
if anyone have any new updates , kindly post here

SATA Bank as well in Malta has suspended all operations and everyone's funds are frozen.
Really unbelievable. The regulators don't help anything when they shut down banks with personal accounts of funds people need.

Hi FmrBrokerExective,

Thank you for your reply.
I also have an account in Satabank, and I have been waiting for withdrawal for long time. lol

Hi FmrBrokerExective,

I also have an account in Satabank, and I have been waiting for withdrawal for long time. lol

Yes, it's unbelievable what the Maltese authorities are putting thousands of legitimate account holders through. :(

Yes, it's unbelievable what the Maltese authorities are putting thousands of legitimate account holders through. :(

Hi FmrBrokerExective,

Satabank almost never reply to my emails. They does not even acknowledge receipt of my required documents.
SFX Markets usually reply to my emails within a day.
In this regard, for me, SFX Markets is more conscientious than Satabank.

When I check in this forum, some are using SATA bank (Malta), for our case, SFX is using Tallinn Bank (Estonia). Is SFX using multiple banks and are they all being audited?

When I check in this forum, some are using SATA bank (Malta), for our case, SFX is using Tallinn Bank (Estonia). Is SFX using multiple banks and are they all being audited?

Hi fxinvestor888,

I think FmrBrokerExective mentioned the name of Satabank just as an example of a financial institution audited by a regulatory authority, and this does not mean that SFX Markets uses Satabank.

By the way, I have an account in Satabank, and I have not been able to withdraw my funds since October 2018. And Satabank does not tell me when it will be able to.:(

Hi fxinvestor888,

I think FmrBrokerExective mentioned the name of Satabank just as an example of a financial institution audited by a regulatory authority, and this does not mean that SFX Markets uses Satabank.

By the way, I have an account in Satabank, and I have not been able to withdraw my funds since October 2018. And Satabank does not tell me when it will be able to.:(
thanks for the clarification :) today I received update from SFX that they have submitted all documents to Tallinn bank and they estimate this audit exercise to finish by June 2019

Back