Norman Capital Group

sam.peters

Corporal
This has been a pretty sad read, I wish you the best of luck securing your funds back.
Keep us updated.

Vasgupta

Private, 1st Class
Norman capital group is still running and the police hasn't said anything to me. They're preying on more victims.

Vasgupta

Private, 1st Class
Hello everyone who has been scammed by Norman, please send me a private message saying your email so that the police will work harder in finding out the crooks.

Vasgupta

Private, 1st Class
Hello everyone who has been scammed by Norman, please send me a private message saying your email so that the police will work harder in finding out the crooks.
The reason I'm asking for your emails, is so that we can all go to one detective and say all our hard earned money is gone. I have also sent the story to CBC toronto, so they can report it. No reply yet, but again if we go together as a group then they will take us seriously. If CBC gets involved, definitely the police will take our case more seriously. Plus these scammers are still looking for victims and if we go to CBC, then others won't get fooled by them. Otherwise we can wait and wait hoping for the police to do something. As well, I think if we take it to the media, pko Bank Polski and Banca commerciala Romana will get scared as well.

Vasgupta

Private, 1st Class
Hey guys, I did some research into cyber fraud in Eastern Europe and its common as salt over there, especially in Romania. They used money mules across Eastern Europe to take our money and convert it to Bitcoin. That's what they did in the first article, but with bank accounts in Italy. It's the perfect crime, because the laws are lax in Poland, Romania and Hungary. The second article shows how much they do it.