Norman Capital Group

Vasgupta

Private, 1st Class
Hey the RCMP replied, they said to report it to your local jurisdiction. Did you do that?

Geoff M

Private
Hey the RCMP replied, they said to report it to your local jurisdiction. Did you do that?
Yes, it has to go up the chain of command. Your local police will need copies of every email between you and NCG plus a written complaint summarizing events, copies of wire transfer receipts etc. They’ll report it to the RCMP fraud department who will report it to Interpo.

Vasgupta

Private, 1st Class
Yes, it has to go up the chain of command. Your local police will need copies of every email between you and NCG plus a written complaint summarizing events, copies of wire transfer receipts etc. They’ll report it to the RCMP fraud department who will report it to Interpo.
Well at least they're thorough. I reported it to the anti-fraud department as well.

Tekreskovski

Recruit
I am interested in reading from you guys and realizing that I am not the only person in this situation. I have also invested with Norman Capital Group and so far no withdrawals have been honored, all the time a bitter and insulting apology...