• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Norman Capital Group

Asking questions about a company
Thank you. Another avenue that would also be interesting to explore would be to know what we have in common so that it us we who are in the sights of these scammers? From there we could come to identify several solutions
I’d be happy to do that, like to do it off a public forum. Not sure how to connect off this site?

I’d be happy to do that, like to do it off a public forum. Not sure how to connect off this site?

Yes exactly. This discussion platform is very interesting and thank you for starting it. It helps at least to document and build the historical memory that Norman Capital Group is the scam of the century. Without your discussion, I would never have realized it. But when it comes to plan our strategies, I think another platform for private interaction is needed. I say this because I have no doubt that these scammers themselves are reading us and it can have the opposite effect of what we wanted to do to get our money back.

Also report to your provincial securities commission, the Canadian securities commission, ASIC (Norman Capital Group uses a similar registered name Norman Capital Pty Ltd NCG is not registered), the NSW Australian police and the Australian Scam Busters. Go to your bank and have them rescind transfers you made. Once your bank confirms the accounts you deposited to are closed, ideally you’re lucky and get money back, write to beneficiary bank you wired to about their involvement in laundering money. I liked V’s approach of hunting down the named beneficiary on the receiving account. The more chains you rattle the better.

But we don't even know where NCG is at. They could be anywhere.

About the provincial and federal securities commission, I don't think there's much they can do in this case and the Australian scam busters haven't replied back to me. Tekreskovski you can send a private message in this website, I think. I'm pretty sure, after we deposited the money in those accounts, they converted them to bitcoin, making it almost impossible to track down.

but off course, if we can find out who opened those accounts, then the police will make them pay us back.

They are form that has to resource to go after these scammer and get your money back for a fee. I was search on line and found 2 of them. I didn't go ahead with them as yet because I waiting on Rothschild to make withdrawal after the 22nd and see if they will release my Money if not I will do both. they there is a 90 percent chance

Back