• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Norman Capital Group

Asking questions about a company
I'm pretty sure if they're a legit company they will renew it. But I reported the scam to the australian scambuster agency and to the Canadian police RCMP. Let's see what they say. They have their address on their website too.
The address on their website is not where they are operating from, I contacted the management company of the address listed and they confirmed NCG is not a tenant there.
It seems like such a real company though, their website does not look fake.

Were the following videos provided as “proof” ? What Goldman didn’t realize when he sent them is that they’re linked to some pretty convincing evidence that this is a scam. Both Young and Goldman worked at Bank de Binary which was closed down. Jim Young lost his license for wrong doing and was suspended for five years from trading, the suspension is still in effect.
Since realizing I was scammed I’ve spent hours researching these two, wished I’d done the homework before getting involved.

Has anyone heard of Norman Capital Group? Jim Young and Kevin Goldman Allegedly work there.
I'm keen to see how this unfolds, and whether you end up actually receiving your money.
A website not looking fake though isn't really a viable gauge to assert whether a business is legit or not though I'm afraid.

Most good scams are usually so effective, because they look legit.

So far no luck getting money back, European banks responded accounts were closed. I’m trying to track down the beneficiaries of the accounts as they weren’t Norman Capital Group nor Mr Goldman or Mr Young. I’ve also filed complaints with each banks ombudsman and the financial ombudsman’s office in Poland, Romania and Canada. I think my Canadian bank has some liability since they didn’t query the transfers. Considering I’ve never done wire transfers over seas their fraud department should have flagged the transfers as suspicious

Geoff M, I didn't know you invested money with them too. I invested a lot of money with them to. Send me a private message on this site and we can work together to bring these guys down.

One day Jim said he would pay my 10k loan from his salary to Norman capital and the CFO Mr. Stone found out and called me back saying Jim was being disciplined and he infact was being disciplined. Anyways, I think this Mr. Stone is the mastermind behind this scam and jim and kevin are just pawns.

I should have realized that the money I wired to these bank accounts are going to some gangsters not Norman.

Are these the bank details they gave you:

Account / Beneficiary name: Esteklinn SP. ZOO
Beneficiary Address: Kopernika 30, Mazowieckie, Warsaw 00-336, Poland
Bank name: PKO BANK POLSKI S.A.
Bank Address: UL PULAWSKA 15, Warsaw, Poland
EUR IBAN: PL30102010130000070204195236
Swift: BPKOPLPW
Reference Code: CONSULTING

Account / Beneficiary name: Jeros Pro SP. ZOO
Beneficiary Address: ul. MIKOLAJA KOPERNIKA, nro 30, WARSZAWA, Poland
Bank name: MBANK S.A.
Bank Address: SKRYTKA POCZTOWA 2108, Lodz, Poland
EUR IBAN: PL04114020040000371210560045
Swift: BREXPLPWMBK
Reference Code: CONSULTING

So far no luck getting money back, European banks responded accounts were closed. I’m trying to track down the beneficiaries of the accounts as they weren’t Norman Capital Group nor Mr Goldman or Mr Young. I’ve also filed complaints with each banks ombudsman and the financial ombudsman’s office in Poland, Romania and Canada. I think my Canadian bank has some liability since they didn’t query the transfers. Considering I’ve never done wire transfers over seas their fraud department should have flagged the transfers as suspicious

Is there anyway to track where the money went once it was deposited in those accounts? Bank accounts should be easy to follow.

Back