• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Norman Capital Group

Asking questions about a company
I found the 2nd last one I used here:

romanian-companies.eu/dzintara-world-srl-42137985

But not much information is given about them. Are these just con companies they opened up to send money to them?

Report this to every authority and bank involved
Report this to the Polish Financial Ombudsman biuro@rf.gov.pl. The Polish banks these guys use knew or should have known the accounts were being used to launder money. Someone at MBank Poland or PKO BANK POLSKI S.A. had to have had interaction with the person who set up the accounts.

The address on their website is not where they are operating from, I contacted the management company of the address listed and they confirmed NCG is not a tenant there.

Were the following videos provided as “proof” ? What Goldman didn’t realize when he sent them is that they’re linked to some pretty convincing evidence that this is a scam. Both Young and Goldman worked at Bank de Binary which was closed down. Jim Young lost his license for wrong doing and was suspended for five years from trading, the suspension is still in effect.
Since realizing I was scammed I’ve spent hours researching these two, wished I’d done the homework before getting involved.

https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...rchRegisters.jspx?_adf.ctrl-state=95ykl565w_4

How did you report this to the onbudsman of the banks?
You need to find out if your bank is or isn’t able to rescind the transfers, if unsuccessful (you’ll likely be told the receiving accounts have been closed) write a letter telling the ombudsman’s office you’ve been scammed and that the receiving banks knew or should have known that the accounets were being used to launder money.

Back