• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Norman Capital Group

Asking questions about a company
Hmm, I googled rainbow studios. Its similar to the company I sent the money too. But I think we got them on the DL of Kevin Goldman.

I think they have one contact in Poland, one in Hungary and one in Romania. They keep opening these fradulent companies to send the money too.

Anybody know how they keep opening up these bank accounts? How are the banks allowing this? Every day they just find a bank account to open and send money too.

the know how work the system that's why we have to move fast the longer it takes the harder it becomes. lets focus am Rothschild and Wexler Capital for now

Hello yall,

Jim Young and Kevin Goldman are now trying to scam people money from their new company called Norman Capital Group. I'm one of the victims and tracking their whearabouts hard. One guy was able to get the driver license of Kevin Goldman. Hopes this helps in your case as well. It could be a fake, but worth a try. I just hope everyone gets their money back and can live life normal again.

Kevin Goldman driver liscense.jpg

They even took my bitcoin money. They said to add it to an account, so it wouldn't look suspicious when they sent me my trading money through btc.

Anybody know how they keep opening up these bank accounts? How are the banks allowing this? Every day they just find a bank account to open and send money too.
If you guys wanted, we can sue the banks for recovery money. They're running money laundering. (Every day a phony bank account is made with em)

Back