• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Norman Capital Group

Asking questions about a company
If you guys wanted, we can sue the banks for recovery money. They're running money laundering. (Every day a phony bank account is made with em)
I think they might just cave and give us our money, because they don't want to get bad attention from a lawsuit. What do you guys think?

Hello yall,

Jim Young and Kevin Goldman are now trying to scam people money from their new company called Norman Capital Group. I'm one of the victims and tracking their whearabouts hard. One guy was able to get the driver license of Kevin Goldman. Hopes this helps in your case as well. It could be a fake, but worth a try. I just hope everyone gets their money back and can live life normal again.
Here is the link to the forum about Norman:

View attachment 57068
I would love to get these a***holes behind bars.

Hello yall,

Jim Young and Kevin Goldman are now trying to scam people money from their new company called Norman Capital Group. I'm one of the victims and tracking their whearabouts hard. One guy was able to get the driver license of Kevin Goldman. Hopes this helps in your case as well. It could be a fake, but worth a try. I just hope everyone gets their money back and can live life normal again.

View attachment 57068
I posted this in a different forum. How did it get here?

I am interested in reading from you guys and realizing that I am not the only person in this situation. I have also invested with Norman Capital Group and so far no withdrawals have been honored, all the time a bitter and insulting apology...
Have you guys got any info on receiving your money I've invested to there wanting me to pay out a loan before I can receive my money

. . If there are victims of A3trading, I want them to stand beside me so that it is one complaint, and our position is supported by my words. This is based on the advice of INTERPOL. Catching them soon, and I will not stop my complaint and stop writing until I get my money back
Let me know if you receive any info regarding getting your money from NCG I believe i may have been scammed too and have been trying to find the legitimacy of this company thanks

Danny L, these guys are such *******s, they took the bitcoin I put into my account, which they said they were going to add to. And then told me someone else took it.

Back