• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Norman Capital Group

Asking questions about a company
This has been a pretty sad read, I wish you the best of luck securing your funds back.
Keep us updated.

Norman capital group is still running and the police hasn't said anything to me. They're preying on more victims.

Hello everyone who has been scammed by Norman, please send me a private message saying your email so that the police will work harder in finding out the crooks.

Hello everyone who has been scammed by Norman, please send me a private message saying your email so that the police will work harder in finding out the crooks.
The reason I'm asking for your emails, is so that we can all go to one detective and say all our hard earned money is gone. I have also sent the story to CBC toronto, so they can report it. No reply yet, but again if we go together as a group then they will take us seriously. If CBC gets involved, definitely the police will take our case more seriously. Plus these scammers are still looking for victims and if we go to CBC, then others won't get fooled by them. Otherwise we can wait and wait hoping for the police to do something. As well, I think if we take it to the media, pko Bank Polski and Banca commerciala Romana will get scared as well.

Hey guys, I did some research into cyber fraud in Eastern Europe and its common as salt over there, especially in Romania. They used money mules across Eastern Europe to take our money and convert it to Bitcoin. That's what they did in the first article, but with bank accounts in Italy. It's the perfect crime, because the laws are lax in Poland, Romania and Hungary. The second article shows how much they do it.

Is there a reason why these scammers like Norman and Rothschild targeted so many of us in Canada specifically ?
I was not involved with Norman at all it I just noticed from the RAW thread and this, I think all of us victims are located in Canada.

Is there a reason why these scammers like Norman and Rothschild targeted so many of us in Canada specifically ?
I was not involved with Norman at all it I just noticed from the RAW thread and this, I think all of us victims are located in Canada.
It seems so. Don't know why as well.

Did anyone have Alexander Roy as their account manager with avatrade? Maybe he sold our information to the scammers.

Back