Northern Hedge Fund, address in Helsinki Finland, is another scam

denise45

Recruit
Helsinki Finland had recently Wiseling Oy case, unregulated investment company that claimed to be in Helsinki, Finland, but no operations were there, They offered different instruments, forex included. Now Wiseling is in the media as a total scam. Another scam copany emerged just recently that claims to be in Helsinki, northern hedge fund.com which is not a regulated company and their claimed street address is in Helsinki. BEWARE of these scam companies like Wiseling Oy and Northern Hedge Fund northernhedgefund.com. Both companies offer also forex and multiple instruments.
You can find information about Wiseling scam.

Helsinki Finland had recently Wiseling Oy case, unregulated investment company that claimed to be in Helsinki, Finland, but no operations were there, They offered different instruments, forex included. Now Wiseling is in the media as a total scam. Another scam copany emerged just recently that claims to be in Helsinki, northern hedge fund.com which is not a regulated company and their claimed street address is in Helsinki. BEWARE of these scam companies like Wiseling Oy and Northern Hedge Fund northernhedgefund.com. Both companies offer also forex and multiple instruments.
You can find information about Wiseling scam.
Website mate?

Brand new here, and sick to death of the scams!
yes, Northern Hedge Fund is a scam and a Ponzi scheme. People will tell you that it is legit, that the Finish government is somehow involved with the management of it, but that is a lie. Once you invest, it might look okay for a while, but then they stop withdrawals with no warning. And then they hold your accounts hostage for more money. I have multiple accounts totaling about $8000 and I was told it was “criminal” to have multiple accounts, even though there is nothing to prevent you from doing this. Then they had the audacity to say there are 800 investors with multiple accounts! So, what? Everyone does it I guess. Then, I was told they would merge my accounts, ok, sounds fair. But wait! They want $3000 to do this. They want me to ransom my $8000 with $3000???
I don’t think so buddy!
Beware of this company! There are lots of people recruiting for it. I think my sponsor is somehow involved because he is on board to ransoms his funds: $15,000 for $75,000! And the withdrawals are stopped until May 5! Good luck with that!
Run away if you see it or hear of it!

Brand new here, and sick to death of the scams!
yes, Northern Hedge Fund is a scam and a Ponzi scheme. People will tell you that it is legit, that the Finish government is somehow involved with the management of it, but that is a lie. Once you invest, it might look okay for a while, but then they stop withdrawals with no warning. And then they hold your accounts hostage for more money. I have multiple accounts totaling about $8000 and I was told it was “criminal” to have multiple accounts, even though there is nothing to prevent you from doing this. Then they had the audacity to say there are 800 investors with multiple accounts! So, what? Everyone does it I guess. Then, I was told they would merge my accounts, ok, sounds fair. But wait! They want $3000 to do this. They want me to ransom my $8000 with $3000???
I don’t think so buddy!
Beware of this company! There are lots of people recruiting for it. I think my sponsor is somehow involved because he is on board to ransoms his funds: $15,000 for $75,000! And the withdrawals are stopped until May 5! Good luck with that!
Run away if you see it or hear of it!
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back